You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: GnREvolution T.V. Madness - Round 5, Battle 1

Stepvhen wrote:

Never Seen family Ties. It would be wrong of me to vote....... ... ... Family Ties

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Holy lord, I can't believe Alex P. Keaton is going to lose to cartoons!

Oh I believe it.  I'd actually be surprised if it didn't happen.

The one excuse I'll give is most of the cartoons that have had success here have been more international than the sitcoms/dramas.  At least I think.  Most people all across the world have seen Looney Toons, The Muppets, etc.  While they may have missed out on Family Ties or Cheers.

At least I hope that's the reason.  Otherwise there's really no excuse for these cartoons to beat some of these shows.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah and I know it's not ment to be about pop culture...but I mean Loony Toons is about as Iconic as something gets....i mean fucking Bugs Bunny people....

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
faldor wrote:

The one excuse I'll give is most of the cartoons that have had success here have been more international than the sitcoms/dramas.  At least I think.  Most people all across the world have seen Looney Toons, The Muppets, etc.  While they may have missed out on Family Ties or Cheers.

At least I hope that's the reason.  Otherwise there's really no excuse for these cartoons to beat some of these shows.

That's exactly why.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In "GnREvolution Television Madness" fire represents death, when the Show's theme song plays, the show goes up in flames, when the names are read, the decision is final and they must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

Family Ties, bring me your torch.

qr199v.jpg

The Tribe has spoken

3 survivors are left. Grab your torches and keep voting.

*locked*

Board footer