You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Prob no Brain on tour

Axlin16 wrote:

If any problems, Tommy has my personal permission to break his bass over DJ's head.

Tommy is the last thing to take serious left with GN'R, since Bucket left in 2004.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Is Pitman still in the band?

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

Is Pitman still in the band?

what band?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

don't worry who's in or out. you'll find out when they take the stage, if they don't cancel.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

What kind of band does that? Doesn't announce the line up until they hit the stage?

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
faldor wrote:

Axl has explained that he considers Guns N' Roses to be those who contributed to Chinese Democracy.

Josh Freese, Patti Hood, Suzy Katayama, Paul Buckmaster and Marco Beltrami?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Tommy is the last thing to take serious left with GN'R, since Bucket left in 2004.

What about bumble. He can play like most people can't, that thimble stuff aint too easy. DJ is also a good writer with some chops. Oh yeah....and Axl, he's kinda famous and talented big_smile

No disrespect to tommy, i'm just saying, at the end of the day he's the bass player, lets not get carried awat by saying he's the only member of the band to take seriously.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
copperye wrote:
faldor wrote:

Axl has explained that he considers Guns N' Roses to be those who contributed to Chinese Democracy.

Josh Freese, Patti Hood, Suzy Katayama, Paul Buckmaster and Marco Beltrami?

If you want to include them, sure.  But I think he was more talking about the main principles, ie. Buckethead, Robin, Paul, etc.

And I'm not sure why so many people are questioning who's in the band.  I mean I guess it's not strange to question anything this band does.  But what leads people to believe there have been any lineup changes?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't know.  Maybe the fact that they've never gone 2 years without at least 1 change in the lineup?

Board footer