You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Prob no Brain on tour

Axlin16 wrote:

A reunion has more of a chance than a second album.

Maybe one day Axl will unload the vault, but until then...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You guys said the same thing about there being another tour...

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

You know what I would do if I were evil/Axl?

Buy the remaining copies of CD from Best Buy at cost.

Add that price to the ticket in Asia.

Give away a copy to everyone who attends a concert.

Sky Dog wrote:

Best Buy bought 1.3 million, CD sold about 570,000, that leaves about 730,000 unsold cd's...just sayin.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He'd just have to stretch that Asia tour out a little bit.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I disagree with that....we know Axl has a second album, he says he always considered it a double, and as we discussed in the other thread, historically he's often talked of staggering releases of new music over a few years begining with one album.

I'm not saying a second album will happen soon, as it seems logical that he'd tour first and maybe do something to push this album more, but it's not like he'd be recording a new record from scratch either.

Meanwhile on the reunion front he's said he'll die first. You tell me which is more likely? We know a 2nd album pretty much exists. I doubt it will happen in the short term, but I wouldn't say it will never happen.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I disagree with that....we know Axl has a second album, he says he always considered it a double, and as we discussed in the other thread, historically he's often talked of staggering releases of new music over a few years begining with one album.

I'm not saying a second album will happen soon, as it seems logical that he'd tour first and maybe do something to push this album more, but it's not like he'd be recording a new record from scratch either.

Meanwhile on the reunion front he's said he'll die first. You tell me which is more likely? We know a 2nd album pretty much exists. I doubt it will happen in the short term, but I wouldn't say it will never happen.

And you believed him when he said that?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yes I did actually.

There is multiple evidence that songs exist that were not released on CD, so i believe enough material exists for a second album.

And I believe he won't reunite, according to Adler he's already turned down buckets of money to do so. And lets be honest - there been a ton of great times for a "real" GNR reunion that have been let slip. It's pretty clear he has no intention of reuniting.

So yeah, I'm not setting my stop watch for a new album, but I'd argue a follow up album is more likely to happen at this point than Slash rejoining the band.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Isn't he playing HUGE domes/stadiums out in ASIA though?

How many people does Tokyo dome hold?

Maybe he could unload 1/2?

Sell the rest ot Big Lots?

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Maybe if Axl made a guest appearance on Hannah Montana as Uncle Axl, they could drop a few hundred thousand in a week doing that.

Board footer