You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Biography Of Guns N' Roses

Neemo wrote:

did anyone watch it?

It airs this coming Thursday 11/29 at 9pm.

I'll be watching it, taking notes...LOL

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

oops haha, for some reason i thought it was last night, and iforgot about it by the time i got home...I'll have to check and see if i have biography channel or not, cuz i'm interested in seeing this

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

what channel? the biography channel?

Duh, check out the link... tongue

where do you think i got the big idea that it was on the biography channel in the first place? 15

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I watched it, not bad at all. Had steven, Duff, Mark Canter, and quite a few other notable people.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I got chill bumps watching it. I hope they re-air it soon, I didnt get a chance to record it.

I have to say in watching this, this was a great all sided special.   They talked about each and every one of them and their strengths and their faults.

I think the reason BTM was so bashing to Axl is because the whole show was really geared towards how they broke up, this show was more how they got started, how each of them were as people, how they became so huge and how they imploded, where it was more of an equal implosion.

Duff said and I quote him, "We didn't get a handbook on how to be a band that became so huge"   They went from scrounging for food, to their own houses, money, their own drug dealers..LOL.

Also what was very interesting about Axl is he was ALWAYS the way he was, when they first did gigs waay before they made it, he was late and did things his own way, it wasn't something Axl turned into.
He made them late when they had to go sign their deal with Geffen because he lost his contact lenses.  Vicky Hamilton found them and then they went looking for him and he was sitting on top of the Whisky.  She told him to get down and they had to go.    My point is they all had something up with them, with Axl it wasn't the drugs it was his way of living, with the rest it was the insane drug use.   And that is what this special was and even keel of the way the band was not Axl this and Axl that and he did this.

I enjoyed it.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Exactly DTJ. Very even show. And also very in depth. I cant wait to watch it again.

On a side note, I dont know why, but just listening to Matt talk, he gives me the impression that he's a prick.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe someone recorded it and a download will pop up somewhere, i'd like to see it...actually if someone could uplaod the BTM in the DL section that would rock too, cuz i lost my copy of that sad

I can do that tonight when I get home smile

Board footer