You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Funding Neemo

Neemo wrote:

so far you guys have sent me about $65 CDN ... lower bowl and/or GA ticket is $100CDN after charges smile any amount is greatly appreciated 5

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've got all the stuff to set up online banking it's just a case of getting it set up 16 but even though I'm doing computer science as my major, I'm not at all keen on any sort of online bank stuff particularly because I know that no matter how secure anywhere says something is it can be hacked. If kids can hack FBI and CIA databases, they can hack in to your bank account.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I dont want to use paypal, I was hacked before on ebay by some nigerian fuck and learned that paypal is not a secure site, nor do they give any regard to customer relations, they have an appalling reputation.

Well, I don't dislike it. It was my stupid password and it was hacked thru ebay, not paypal. He never did bother to use my paypal directly. That would have been a disaster considering it was directly connected to my bank accounts.

Paypal noticed the irregularities, and suspended my account. I changed the password and put in complaints. Got all my money back within a few weeks.

The fuck in Palestine was smart enough to put down his name and address..I even located his street out of Google Earth. I spoke to my wife about it, she's Israeli, but she said that the jurisdiction and cops and everything insie Gaza is one major cluster fuck and there was not even a point trying to report it, even if she called the Gaza police. I understand the stress they're living under, and if the fuck actually just asked me beforehand about getting those fucking shoes from England, I would actually consider getting it for him.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

by the same token AxlS....if they can hack the FBI or CIA why waste time with some random persons bank account?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Because they're more likely to get guantanamo bayed and marked as a terrorist for hacking the feds. The basic point is if there are some people who can hack government organisations those people and also people with less skill than them can definitely hack your bank account.

I'll probably be getting this setup in a few days so there will be a donation by me hopefully.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I can buy into this...I'm mostly a lurker...but I feel like a part of the family here...small piece as it may be...

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i know who you are mitch, you've been with us for a long time and post count doesnt mean shit to us smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've had a Paypal account for 8 years, and have never once had any issue with it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

they are still selling lower bowl seats at the venue i wanna go to (Hamilton)

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

they are still selling lower bowl seats at the venue i wanna go to (Hamilton)

If they're close to the stage, I'd jump on them.  Otherwise you could try and wait it out till they release more tickets closer to the show date.

Board footer