You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season

Bono wrote:

Habs vs Sabres wa sa joke. sabres played liek garbage. Montreal played a really good 57 minutes. Price played great, Miller was unreal as usual and Buffalo scored with Miller on the bench twice to tie the game in the final  minutes then won it in a shootout.  As a Habs fan it was bullshit, as a Sabres fan it woudl've been cool. This is why Price can't and won't be the guy for Montreal down the stretch. he played great but no matter how good he plays this year he just doesn't get the wins the way Halak does.   

Miller was the difference without question.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Sabres clinch a playoff berth for the first time in 3 years! And Lalime gets his 200th career win.

Coyotes also clinched tonight, as did Pittsburgh and New Jersey. 4 spots in the East locked up, 3 in the West. We're almost there.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

calgarry is hitting sa bad skid at the wrong time....detroit is really pouring it on lately, in a SO vs nsh currently

Communist China

Flames are getting it back together a bit, a win last night and Colorado's loss has them just 2 points out of 8th now.

Sabres got goals from Gerbe, Kennedy, and Ennis last. The future looks bright, but I want to win now.

I sort of wonder if Boston, Philly, and Montreal want to make the playoffs. Can't believe they all are just 2 points up on Atlanta now, who have played well lately, and the Rangers are still in the picture too.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

The East is extremely mediocre this year.

The Flyers have no goalie as always and they think they can just sleepwalk through games. They are the most frustrating bunch I've even seen.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

wings lost an important game last night...wtill 2 games in hand though...canlt beleive the avalanche...they are falling apart at the wrong time of year

Communist China

Wings lost again today, great game though. Chicago locked up that division officially today, also got a win over Calgary. Which is lucky for Colorado, who is down 2 early.

Flyers winning was huge for them, they need every point they can get. Thrashers going to have a very tough time getting in, they need to win out and get some luck. Rangers still have a very legitimate shot.

Nashville, Detroit, LA are all clinched in the West, leaving just one spot for grabs (Avs or Flames realistically).

Communist China

Sabres clinched the Northeast division with a solid win over the Rangers tonight!

Caps completely a regular seasons series sweep of Pittsburgh.

Ottawa is locked in 5th place, they'll play either New Jersey or Pittsburgh in round 1.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

teams are set in the west..just jockeying for seeding now

wonder if heads will roll in calgary

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

teams are set in the west..just jockeying for seeding now

wonder if heads will roll in calgary

Hope so.  I love seeing this team lose.  The office is half-empty today.  People are home crying about Iginla and Kipper.

So... if the Rangers lose any more games, Habs are set.  Should be an interesting first round.  Buffalo, Jersey, or Washington.  As much as I'd love to tear Theodore down in the Bell Centre, I'd take my chances on Buffalo.  With Jersey, you get Brodeur, who could be really good or mediocre.  And we haven't really seen much of Kovalchuk in the playoffs, so that would be a fun match-up as well.

Board footer