You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GNR.com on Strikeout as MLB Goes on Strike

Olorin wrote:
DCK wrote:

GNR.com is shameful and sums up perfectly how motivated gnr are when it comes to their fans

Obviously you weren't around or have already forgot www.gnronline.com

"News about Chinese Democracy coming soon".

THAT was shameful. It was so bad it could make ANYONE cry.

When GNR.com was launched I was like a starved and tortured person being introduced to McDonalds for the first time. It was a relief.

I've been around almost 10 feckin years sadly. GNRonline sucked, but at least nothing was happening in that time. All the same though, its apples and oranges, both sites are an embarressment hmm

Thank god for the fans who built sites like this, and almost all them manage to keep them up and running without prostituting themselves yada yada - almost all of them 16

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

Right, never underestimate the depths of someone you don't know will sink.
It's almost as bad as other people who haven't and won't accomplish as much in their lifetimes making a joke of a situation,which undoubtedly they could handle much better. If people truly feel like this why would you want to go to a concert or care what goes on?

TSI

TSI wrote:

i've been around since gnronline as well, I'll still attend gnr concerts and continue to love the music,and try to remember that most forums are populated by 13 yr old know it alls, and the ones that live to bitch....and haven't actually accomplished anything in their real lives. Most forums are like having a St.Benard living in your backyard-you avoid the shitpiles.

Olorin wrote:

and almost all them manage to keep them up and running without prostituting themselves yada yada - almost all of them

What are you implying?!

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Some sold out, htgth in particular.

My sarcasm failed me. Again.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Oops, my bad.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

"My bad" - I'd never heard, never mind used, that phrase until the internet was born. I like it, its catchy.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I've been around almost 10 feckin years sadly.

Oh I knew that. big_smile

We've been around for the same time length.

TSI

TSI wrote:

At least even when opinions vary,and invariably they will fall into conflict-gnr is a band that has very opinionated fans- it is dicussed here and doesn't fall into the pissing contest that permeate almost every other forum! We can agree to disagree without playground politics.
As for gnronline-who can forget Xozi and renato ?? crazy nights!!

Board footer