You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Taipei, Taiwan - December 11, 2009 (Taipei County Stadium)

metallex78 wrote:

From what I've seen DJ definitely has the chops to play that solo in SCOM, maybe they just arranged the solo spots differently now that Robin's gone.

laundryman
 Rep: -2 

laundryman wrote:

'a private eye' just wait and see. its not ashba playing the fast wah wah parts, youll eat ur words.

its funny how on all gnr foruyms now people who hate bumble praise this part of the solos thinking its ashba, while its bumble (or maybe fortus even).

PS: finck can suck my dick.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

I ain't eating anything, who cares if DJ isn't playing that part. Bumble and Fortus were always better players than Robin too, so as long as it sounds good, I could care less who's playing what.

laundryman
 Rep: -2 

laundryman wrote:

chinese democracy opener:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5mJP-v-X0

metallex78 wrote:

I ain't eating anything, who cares if DJ isn't playing that part. Bumble and Fortus were always better players than Robin too, so as long as it sounds good, I could care less who's playing what.

was i talking to you? no.

im talking about the ones above u who praise dj for a solo he didnt even play (except the slow part).

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Holy crap that chinese democracy intro looks AWESOME!!!!

Nice crowd, too. God I can't wait to see them.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Quite an interesting setlist. Playing more CD songs than from any other album.

Right on 9

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Am I imagining things or was Rocket Queen not played very much during the 2006 Tour? If so, it's nice to see it added to the setlist this time around. RQ is arguably the best song on AFD.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Rocket Queen was a staple during the 2001-02 shows. It became an alternate in 2006-07. It was played, but occasionally.

I think it's supposed to be an alternate on this tour. I think they either play it, or My Michelle, according to that leaked set.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Rocket Queen was a staple during the 2001-02 shows. It became an alternate in 2006-07. It was played, but occasionally.

I think it's supposed to be an alternate on this tour. I think they either play it, or My Michelle, according to that leaked set.

Well that's cool. My Michelle is also arguably the best song on AFD as well. 16

If nothing else, those two songs are Axl Rose at his most brutally honest. One of them involves him screwing a chick in the studio on tape while the other has him spilling a very personal story about one of his friends.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
laundryman wrote:

'a private eye' just wait and see. its not ashba playing the fast wah wah parts, youll eat ur words.

its funny how on all gnr foruyms now people who hate bumble praise this part of the solos thinking its ashba, while its bumble (or maybe fortus even).

PS: finck can suck my dick.

If DJ being in the band made that solo get passed to Bumble, then once again thank god DJ is in the band.

whatever happened to allowthe solo to sound tha great, i am happy whether it was DJ or Bumble or Richard.

finally the right person is playing it.

wonder how NR solo sounded?

Board footer