You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Taipei, Taiwan - December 11, 2009 (Taipei County Stadium)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

GREAT SETLIST THANKS FOR THE UPDATES HANDSOME :THUMBUP:

BUT...

Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Good luck with GN'REvolution!

WHAT DO YO UMEAN BY THAT STATEMENT? hmm

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
russtcb wrote:
-D- wrote:

I've just never liked Robin's tone or style and that has nothing to do with my fanboyism of Slash... Cause I love Bucket and now DJ.. i just don't click with Robin's style of play.

Oh I totally get that dude. I didn't mean to come off as knockin' ya or anything. I get and appreciate that people all like different stuff

i didn't take it that way.. i just know some hate on everything new GNR cause it isnt the old but that isn't me.. whether i like something with new gnr is strictly based on new gnr

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Crazy setlist. Really the first significant changes since 2001. Still a shame to the lack of UYI material, but as a CD fan, who could be disappointed by that? They played MORE CD songs than AFD. That's something to fucking cheer about in 2009. No doubt.

I'd love to hear/see a boot of this show.

DJ sounds great. Really something to explore as a guitarist. He tore up in SCOM and did his own thing with it, sounded great unlike their previous guitarist which almost always butchered it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

updated setlist

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Has anyone said yet what version of knockin was played?  Any mention of video?

My thoughts exactly. Does anyone know what version?

I couldn't see that new era 2001-02/2006-07 version of KOHD "closing" a GN'R show.

But the UYI-version.... absolutely. GOD, how I hope they've brought that version back! 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Eo4bSXhSA

This is the rehearsal, and it's like a mix of the 2006/2007 version with the UYI Slash solos in there as well. Very cool.

laundryman
 Rep: -2 

laundryman wrote:

dj plays the slow part, bumble the fast wah wah part.

dj fail, as we could hear on the practice session vids of some months ago, he cant play that, so bumble does it.

you can even see it on the big screens in the vid, dj stops playing and the shot goes to bumble and he plays it. same with outro, is bumble.

small chance its even fortus but definitely not dj. we will see soon when better quality appears.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Pretty cool setlist - I hope there are some quality boots of it.

I' keen to hear the new CD stuff.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

laundryman wrote:

dj plays the slow part, bumble the fast wah wah part.

dj fail, as we could hear on the practice session vids of some months ago, he cant play that, so bumble does it.

you can even see it on the big screens in the vid, dj stops playing and the shot goes to bumble and he plays it. same with outro, is bumble.

small chance its even fortus but definitely not dj. we will see soon when better quality appears.

Robin? Is that you?

Board footer