You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Axl Interview w Korean Newspaper (Unconfirmed)

faldor wrote:

True, but in a way I think he'd be more obsessed with how people view him.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Is there a reason this interview has now disappeared from HTGTH

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Is there are reason this interview has now disappeared from HTGTH?

I guess Axl isn't even allowed to compliment the old band.:haha:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I have a feeling Jarmo would use the reasons that a) it's unconfirmed and even if it's legit a LOT could've been "lost in translation", and b) people aren't sticking to the topic and focussing on the "reunion" question while a tour is less than a week away.

IF people were talking about his comments about DJ for pages on end, I don't think there'd be as big an issue.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

there is only 4 questions...not much to focus on IMO ... the legitimacy (and translation) still remain a question mark. personally if anyone should focus on anythingthing it should be if its true or not

-D- wrote:

Can someone please point me to anyplace where Slash "bashes" Axl?

He may have had some harsh comments etc.. but I have yet to see anything id consider "bashing"

people keep saying he did but i have yet to see the proof myself behind the claims

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

since we are talkin conspiracy

Axl just seems really sweet on the eddie trunk show and even in those RS interviews, the forum chats he was awesome and very nice.... that billboard was fucking nasty and mean......... and a little out of character with how Axl has seemed since the comeback

even the rant at RIR3 he genuinely sounded upset and hurt the band broke up. I got the feeling at RIR3 that Axl wanted the old band to be together so maybe it is Slash stopping the reunion and not Axl.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I can't believe some people are buying this as real, or that Axl's chats were not him.

Del is a lot of things, but I seriously doubt he'd impersonate Axl several times on chats. Axl would have found out, or have been directly responsible for it, along with the "interview" where he called Slash a cancer, not the chats.

Unless your theories are that Del and Beta have Axl tied up somewhere, and they're impersonating him, I really doubt the conspiracies. I think it just comes down to a lot of posters wishful thinking.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What's so far-fetched to believe the chats weren't him?

I mean, I think it was him, but it's not super far-fetched to believe otherwise. He has an inner-circle, who have spoken for him for YEARS AND YEARS in the press and other public mediums. With all their time in, the Malibu Mafia would know EXACTLY how to sound like Axl, AND know enough behind the scenes stuff with production and band issues, to fake it.

It wasn't like any of the fuckin' tards at the other boards were asking great questions. For every "why did the old band die" or "why did CD take so long to be released", you had dozens of "What's your favorite Disney movie" and "What's the best steakhouse in LA"

I mean, talk about EPIC FAIL. You wait for years for the man to talk, King Rose, you've got him to yourself in the palm of your hands, and can ask him anything, and you ask him something absurdly retarded like that.

We've ALL said it before, and i'm gonna say it again... HE - NEEDS - TO - COME - TO - EVO. We need to lock this fucker down, no new registrations, and get to the steak and fuckin' potatoes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Its far fetched for me that he is either so oblivious to the world that his inner circle can do this entire charade without his knowing it (which I think we can all agree is highly unlikely, since he does visit these sites and read the news about him and GNR) or he's behind them acting like him, which makes no sense. From all the Axl interviews I've read/seen those chats sounded like him. This interview from Korea doesn't.

The chats had nothing to do with the questions that were asked, it was all about what he wanted to answer, or the things he wanted to say, or put out in public. He didn't need any questions to do that.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I have a feeling Jarmo would use the reasons that a) it's unconfirmed and even if it's legit a LOT could've been "lost in translation", and b) people aren't sticking to the topic and focussing on the "reunion" question while a tour is less than a week away.

IF people were talking about his comments about DJ for pages on end, I don't think there'd be as big an issue.

I checked in there yesterday and it seemed that Jarmo thought the interview really happened and was done through an internet Q&A. He had issues with the translations. On the other hand it was funny that nothing seemed to be confused in the translations for him and the Slash-haters, but the 'too nice words' about the ex-members.

I still can't believe this interview ever happened. Can you imagine that Axl's joking about burning things on the stage, then in the next sentence he's talking about 2 guys who died in Donington, then says that 'so our shows are full of energy'. Maaaaaaan, even Sebastian Bach would be wiser and we all know how Axl wants to choose his words, especially in a not real interview situation, where he only sends back his answers in an e-mail.

Board footer