You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Axl Interview w Korean Newspaper (Unconfirmed)

monkeychow wrote:
war wrote:

no offense buzz but you're a trillion times more predictble then axl

It would be awesome if Buzsaw was Axl, and now and then he comes on here to talk about how this isn't GNR, and how the public just doesn't like his new songs 16

johndivney wrote:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
war wrote:

no offense buzz but you're a trillion times more predictble then axl

It would be awesome if Buzsaw was Axl, and now and then he comes on here to talk about how this isn't GNR, and how the public just doesn't like his new songs 16

That would be SO classic. 14

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

if buzz was axl I would have to think he talks that way about new gnr in order to conceal his identity.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
-D- wrote:

The hell wouldn't u DL live boots from Korea?

imagine some of the CD songs we've never heard live!

I rarely download music.  Not saying I never do but I rarely do.  And usually the boots are not good sounds.  If they would put out a soundboard like others do up on their site I'd probly download it even buy it.  And that is IF they play new songs.  And axlin as for Ashba.  I think he could bring something good but as of this moment I am not excited by his addition.  Matter of fact even though GNR are about to tour I'm not excited at all.  And I think part of it is due to the fact that now we do have CD so to me the mystery is gone.

If anyone's Axl its him

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
-D- wrote:

The hell wouldn't u DL live boots from Korea?

imagine some of the CD songs we've never heard live!

I rarely download music.  Not saying I never do but I rarely do.  And usually the boots are not good sounds.  If they would put out a soundboard like others do up on their site I'd probly download it even buy it.  And that is IF they play new songs.  And axlin as for Ashba.  I think he could bring something good but as of this moment I am not excited by his addition.  Matter of fact even though GNR are about to tour I'm not excited at all.  And I think part of it is due to the fact that now we do have CD so to me the mystery is gone.

If anyone's Axl its him

*LMFAO*  Well I'm sorry to disappoint any of you but Axl Rose I am not.  And it is unfortunate cause if I was you'd have yet another record out just about now.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I suppose the pressure is off for this tour. The album is out, its a good album. I'd say its a weight of their chest. This is more of a celebration of the album at this point rather than an attempt at promotion. They could not possibility consider it promotion a year later!
Its a nice low pressure celebration with shows in places outside the mainstream
for the most part Canada excluded obviously. I think it could be a very very good run of shows. Nothing to prove now just living it up.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

You're totally right. They've also let so much heat die down at this point, that no one, whether fans or the industry expects anything from them. Good or bad depends on your point of view.

I would be most impressed if Axl changed up that setlist drastically, and started prepping another album, not because of the positive that comes from it, but it would go to show he's listening to his fans, and GN'R is gonna do it their (Axl's) way come hell or high water, and get on board or fuck off. They don't care about hit singles or videos or the fuckin' Grammy's, just great music and partnership with their fans. It would show they are consistently standing for something.

Instead, the past has been a mixed bag. In the same breath of "we don't give a fuck what they think", sub-consciously they are HYPER-sensitive to it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

just great music

Axlin08 wrote:

and partnership with their fans.

16:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm tryin' to be nice... I really am. 14

Board footer