You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: And the controversy starts!

Sky Dog wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

just saw the video....CLASSIC. Love the hair too. He may actually be back.

He looks fat though.

I can live with that as long as the rows are gone. He is 46 years old.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

really? i can't see it but i haven't seen any good vids yet

Fat is a relative term. Compared to the 1980's or early 1990's Axl Rose, he's fat. Compared to the general population he's normal. But gaining weight during middle age is what happens to most people. And then when you get REALLY old, you lose that weight and become decrepit. Like that old saying goes, "Come into the world in diapers and leave the world in diapers." 16

Sky Dog wrote:

It looks to me like that is his old girlfriend Sasha. She obviously was in to it with the camera guy then when she comes up to Axl she must have said something to Axl about the pap which in turn pissed Axl off.

Axl will pay for that one unfortunately as it looks like he is the aggressor on camera. GREAT stuff.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I heard the guy was actually just some nut, droning on boorishly towards Axl as he walking along saying  “I read the internet, I know whats going on, Your a has been, GNR is dead, noone outside of the fan forums cares about the band or the new album, DJ is a gonner, there will be no tour, the only option in life you have left is to reunite with the old band”.

A woman interrupted him saying they were just on their way to play a show, DJ wasn’t gone, a world tour was lined up and the band is very much alive and sounding killer.

The nut, without skipping a beat, shoved her out the way and continued “ well I’m not attending, the tickets wont sell, the tour will flop, they wont play the new songs and the setlist will be the same as 2006, I dont like your hair, your only option in life is to reuni-   POW!!! - Right hook straight to the jaw!

Beautiful smile

Sky Dog wrote:

karma.....and there was really no one in that crowd at the concert.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

Fat is a relative term. Compared to the 1980's or early 1990's Axl Rose, he's fat. Compared to the general population he's normal. But gaining weight during middle age is what happens to most people. And then when you get REALLY old, you lose that weight and become decrepit. Like that old saying goes, "Come into the world in diapers and leave the world in diapers." 16

true but when you have the money and info and the time all at your finger tips - you can be skinny if you want to be.

and i would consider the weight he was at in '06 to be ideal - if he's up from there i would agree he's a bit chubby.

do i care? only because he'll lose his breath quicker while running around on stage and that affects his vocal performance.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

true but when you have the money and info and the time all at your finger tips - you can be skinny if you want to be.

and i would consider the weight he was at in '06 to be ideal - if he's up from there i would agree he's a bit chubby.

do i care? only because he'll lose his breath quicker while running around on stage and that affects his vocal performance.

Perhaps he should stop running around on stage at this point. tongue

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

if he's fat i would agree - i kinda like what he does when he's not running around to be honest - he's got some moves.

i still haven't seen proof he's not in perfect shape though.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

if he's fat i would agree - i kinda like what he does when he's not running around to be honest - he's got some moves.

i still haven't seen proof he's not in perfect shape though.

Look at these photos:

yehmin20091212001739.jpg

yehmin20091212001756.jpg

Board footer