You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: And the controversy starts!

war wrote:

no braids/extensions confirmed
looked real to me - would cost a lot fo time and money to fake this - don't see y he would do that

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

its real, i mean are people sayin Axl hired some dude to take a hit and a fall?

Please

Do you realize how desperate the paparazzi are for money?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
-D- wrote:

its real, i mean are people sayin Axl hired some dude to take a hit and a fall?

Please

No No NO NO NO NO NO GOD NOOOOOO.

That isn't what anyone is saying.

What they're saying is Axl went out and picked a fight with some random photog, to stir up publicity. That it was publicity stunt. It's even more enhanced by the Malibu Mafia acting like an entourage, like they're with Elvis or some shit, and everyone around is thinking "who the fuck are these people?"

There was no legit grievence, and the pap did nothing wrong. He was just a random target, and the whole thing was planned on Axl's part.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

what has Axl ever done to get "attention"

I think he could think of thousands of ways to get attention other than this.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

what has Axl ever done to get "attention"

I think he could think of thousands of ways to get attention other than this.

LOL, have you not paid attention to the news lately? Mainstream media has turned into tabloid media and vice versa. Look at the Tiger Woods story. Mainstream outlets are reporting every single thing the tabloids say, even if there's not a shred of proof.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Like what? The dude is lazy AND finished.

This is all he has left. What is he gonna do in the states, call a press conference that he'll show up to hours late? Nobody cares.

This is how it's done in 2009. Every home in America, and the worldwide web will have this video and story instantly with TMZ being a major media outlet now. This is how you play the game in 2009, and that's all he did, play the game.

If Axl were to dress up as Santa Claus and show up at a children's orphanage, nobody is gonna cover that. But if AXL ROSE bitch slaps a photog, it's 6 o'clock news.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Axlin08 wrote:

The dude is lazy AND finished.

Erm really? 10

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Looked completely in character to me.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

u guys are grasping

so a paparazzi took a pay off to charge at axl and get KTFO?

please

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

being unruly is what makes the papparazzi the papparazzi.

if axl wanted publicity and decided he would get it by getting into a scuffle with the papparazzi he still wouldn't have to start it - he'd only have to not hold himself back.

they're always up in celeb's faces.

the only reason this doesn't happen more often is because celebs get dragged through the media mud when they respond like this.

if this is a stunt he's acting in character/playing himself.

the guy hates the media, hates going out in public, hates his picture being taken, gets into scuffles with security on a regular basis and you guys think this is a publicity stunt. hmmmm

Board footer