You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

what a twat. he should've stood by his comments. so what a few noses get put out of joint. he was right in what he was saying.

unless he now thinks he wasn't right & that it is a cash grab/nostalgia/reunion trip..?? so he's effectively back peddling & saying he was wrong & admitting what everyone else was saying is correct??
sounds stupid to me.

glad he apologised? i'm disappointed! was disappointed anyway that he'd concern himself so much with what a freakin messageboard would be saying, let alone one as full of idiots as mygnr.
yea, i went there.. & i won't be apologising for it! i'll prob say worse later on when i have been drinking. & i won't apologise for that either!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Booze makes one more blunt. He prolly still thinks it's an AFD cash-grab (when has that ever happened), but now sees it's a bad idea to say it out loud. He apologized for that, me thinks. And he still gets shafted. What is he to do, then?

I see big warning signs here - beyond Pitman. The first show is 5 weeks away. We are without a peep from Slash or Duff, in social media or otherwise. Just a pic or two of them goofing around in the rehearsal (sans Axl, if needs be) would do well. It would be a cool way to confirm the rehearsal lineup, too. But this silence is starting to turn against them, I think.

The prolonged silence and the silly notion of mystery are typical Guns, and it has backfired numerous times over the years. I was hoping Slash and Duff could alleviate that a bit. Lesson learned.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Pitman was drunk, AND correct. Why apologize?

johndivney wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

But this silence is starting to turn against them, I think.

How so? & what would it matter anyhow?

Slash & Duff's silence is just further evidence of who is running the show. Too busy sucking off Axl's big fat teat to be bothered talking about GnR, too afraid of Beta's broom stick to talk about GnR. Big pussys. Tho of course I wouldn't say that to their faces..

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
johndivney wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

But this silence is starting to turn against them, I think.

How so? & what would it matter anyhow?

The Twitter conundrum with Izzy and Pitman is less than ideal. Granted, gen pop doesn't give a toss, but the forum peeps do. We're the minority for sure, but we always feel the shockwaves before they really set in. The shows may go out swimmingly for all we know, but I have an ominous feeling that's proving hard to shake. Just look at the band's track record.

But we'll know better next month, come what may.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

what a twat. he should've stood by his comments. so what a few noses get put out of joint. he was right in what he was saying.

unless he now thinks he wasn't right & that it is a cash grab/nostalgia/reunion trip..?? so he's effectively back peddling & saying he was wrong & admitting what everyone else was saying is correct??
sounds stupid to me.

glad he apologised? i'm disappointed! was disappointed anyway that he'd concern himself so much with what a freakin messageboard would be saying, let alone one as full of idiots as mygnr.
yea, i went there.. & i won't be apologising for it! i'll prob say worse later on when i have been drinking. & i won't apologise for that either!

He was talking to the band not MyGNR to some degree. The FU was directed to the band when he was saying "don't talk about the guys that have been here 20 years".

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kind of lame Pit blames alcohol. I doubt he was drunk.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He was talking to the band not MyGNR to some degree. The FU was directed to the band when he was saying "don't talk about the guys that have been here 20 years".

I assumed he was talking about the fans - they don't give him any credit or attention despite his being in the band 20 years. & all the talk/hype is about slash n duff..

Irregardless you mygnr pussys should develop a thicker skin wink

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I assumed he was talking about the fans - they don't give him any credit or attention despite his being in the band 20 years. & all the talk/hype is about slash n duff..

Irregardless you mygnr pussys should develop a thicker skin wink

Nah, it was too the band which is why he is apologizing to them. Who cares really who it was too, makes him come off as weak and insecure. He knows what is going down. He can leave if he wanted.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

This guy makes DJ look like a brain surgeon.

Board footer