You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Roger Waters Discussion (NEW ATD vinyl coming!)

faldor wrote:

Roger Waters was on The Howard Stern Show a few weeks back in case anyone has an hour to kill.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

THANKS FALDOR!!!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:

A friend of mine got some tickets for Hartford in June, so I shall be attending as well.  Missed out the last time, so I'm looking forward to it.  Never really SAT down at a concert before, but I guess that's the norm in this case.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

A friend of mine got some tickets for Hartford in June, so I shall be attending as well.  Missed out the last time, so I'm looking forward to it.  Never really SAT down at a concert before, but I guess that's the norm in this case.

Hell. Yes.

You will L O V E the show.

If you're not already, please get super familiar with the album because you're going hear that and only that, front to back.

I loved the album back in high school.  Haven't really listened to it recently, but I did watch "The Wall" on TV last year and remembered how much I liked the album.  I may spin it a few times leading up to the show for a refresher.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It was on TV last week too. It's a pretty good rock movie even though I like listening to the album more. All the imagery and the music is just wonderful.  I so want to go to this show; but trying to get one of my friends to come along with me and find a good seat ticket price. It's a once in a lifetime kind of show from what I've heard. Might see if some good tickets for DC are still available.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Awesome! Thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can do. I've seen the show advertised on TV and at my local shopping mall and my jaw dropped. Plus..I've seen youtube clips on some of the performances and it had David Gilmour make a cameo appearance with his guitar soloing and singing during Numb. After the Van Halen show, I'm going to see if I can prepare for this show. By the way do you get to wear the weird masks during the show from the movie and the TV ads or are they just for the first few front row people?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer