You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Roger Waters Discussion (NEW ATD vinyl coming!)

-D- wrote:

Lol im still waiting. No spoilers.

When i say it was greatest show thats what i mean the show. I was mind blown. Of coutlrse gnr prince etc were more "fun" but just going by "show" second to none. If u never heard the wall or even liked pink Floyd u could still enjoy the spectacle

I stood entire time

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

When i say it was greatest show thats what i mean the show. I was mind blown. Of coutlrse gnr prince etc were more "fun" but just going by "show" second to none. If u never heard the wall or even liked pink Floyd u could still enjoy the spectacle

I stood entire time

I can agree with that.  I guess it comes down to semantics.  People were saying it was the greatest "concert" ever.  I'd lean more towards greatest "show".  Like I said, it's hard to compare it to other concerts because it's so unique.  Production wise though, this show is second to none.  Simply amazing.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

we def agree on this Faldor.

The Wall for me is a "Listening" album

most concerts, I am moving *even though I dance like shit and singing a long etc etc

this, except for a couple, I just stood and watched which was just different LOL,

Never been as captivated during a song though as  I was that "Mother " performance.. everything combined was just surreal and impossible to define for me.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

I stood entire time

I can agree with that.  I guess it comes down to semantics.  People were saying it was the greatest "concert" ever.  I'd lean more towards greatest "show".  Like I said, it's hard to compare it to other concerts because it's so unique.  Production wise though, this show is second to none.  Simply amazing.

Thank you all for the input. Only less than a week to go. Getting even more pumped! : )

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wow Russ that's fuckin awesome!

Congrats....did you pee ur pants? 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

In other words...

On a bad day

"FUCK THIS! I'm retiring! I'm never doing this shit AGAIN!"

On a good day

"Ehh, how much cost versus profit are we talking? Ehh, I might have another leg in me"

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Heading out to see the show tonight at 8pm. Taking some pics (hopefully) and on a mission to get my mind blown from a great musical experience. Wish me luck everyone. I will post my reactions and review sometime tomorrow!

Board footer