You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Roger Waters Discussion (NEW ATD vinyl coming!)

smoke wrote:

Great news if it happens. Amused to Death is still an awesome album.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

smoke wrote:

Great news if it happens. Amused to Death is still an awesome album.

Yeah I'm hoping to find a way to pick up that album soon besides just streaming it or downloading it on iTunes.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Amazon has the CD for $8. Or if you prefer vinyl, I'm seeing prices between $700-800. yikes

Me_Wise_Magic

smoke wrote:

Amazon has the CD for $8. Or if you prefer vinyl, I'm seeing prices between $700-800. yikes

Shit. yikes Thanks for telling me that dude. I may get it on iTunes or Amazon then.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke

smoke wrote:

Totally agreed. Now, isn't there a giant street margarita you should be off drinking? smile You got anyone on the hook for set list updates?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

read this thread again and gave me chills all over thinking of this concert. Still the greatest thing I've seen and prob ever will. would love to see it again.

Me_Wise_Magic

-D- wrote:

read this thread again and gave me chills all over thinking of this concert. Still the greatest thing I've seen and prob ever will. would love to see it again.

You ain't kidding! That was truly a spectacle. It's so hard to describe it in words!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

any blu ray talks of releasing it??

smoke

smoke wrote:

I gave Russ a ton of shit when he started getting excited about that tour. The clips at the time just didn't grab me.

Might have been the single biggest concert mistake I've made to date. I could've bought tix to see him at Fenway Park for $250 and I damn well should have. sad

Board footer