You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Roger Waters Discussion (NEW ATD vinyl coming!)

Damn! That is quite a deal. I'm looking through Amazon right now. I like what I'm seeing. I might get a used CD version pretty soon once I finish the Christmas shopping for family.

I will agree that it's quite superior to some of the Floyd's material. Yeah you're right, all Pink Floyd fans should give it a chance. They would love it. That Syd Barrett compilation is on my music purchase list too.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

So glad you finally got a chance to give it a listen. I still fondly remember sitting down with it in my room for the first time reading the liner notes. Reading about "Q sound" and ho you can hear its effect if the dog barking in the beginning sounds like its coming from outside. I'll be damned if it didn't! smile
This i one of thoe rare albums that never ages and never gets tired. It never fails to get an emotional reaction out of me. And there are some GREAT artist collaborations sprinkled around in there too.

Me_Wise_Magic

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/pink-flo … s-breakup/

Both Pink Floyd and Roger solo related. And look they forgot to mention Amused to Death as well. hmm

Interesting Roger interview from 60 minutes below even though the guy interviewing him was the wrong person for the job and complained too much. 17 Keep reiterating old questions; but hearing Roger's responses and of course the Wall footage was pretty cool. The man is one of those musical geniuses.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You do realize the topic says "New AFD Vinyl coming" right? 16

I thought there was GN'R news in here.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Through the miracle of Spotify... I'm listening to ATD for the first time... Right now. smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

I did the same thing Furbursh. Trust me you won't regret it. I guess I'll wait for this new re-release to come out to purchase the full album now. Originally I was just going it on Amazon in a couple weeks; but I can wait a tad. Hopefully it comes with bonus stuff too.

Board footer