You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Musical Instruments Thread

monkeychow wrote:

Nice work!!!! You're also a singer yeah?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I joined a band a couple of years ago that was totally not my style and it was the best thing i could've done.

i got into a rut of slow acoustic love song type crap and started losing my chops big time

being in this band which was like a speed/metal/thrash/punk type thing opened up a new avenue for my playing and songwriting. practicing this stuff for 5 months also took my chops to places i never thought possible and my speed and phrasing improved leaps and bounds a long with my creativity.

just graduated college so for the past year ive not devoted the time to it like i normally did, but im gonna try to squeeze at least an hour a day into practicing and writing again.

i want to finish at least one full length cd before i die.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyone got it? if someoen could send me a pdf of the music for this song then i'll be your freind

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

here is a torrent link

if anyone can grab just the Tesla book for me that would be swell... smile its 80mb

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1556 … ab=summary

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah kinda...but there is 2 guitars in the song and i need to kinda hybrid them...i ended up getting someone i know to dl that torrent and i managed to get it...thanks smile now we'll see if i can learn this prick of a tune 14

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

The intro's actually got 3 guitars. It's a three part harmony. An amazing three part harmony.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

its actually 4 guitars 14

anyway so yeah i've sifted through it all and pieced together something that seems to go nicely ... i'll record something tonight and post it .... a warning though, its a bit rough around the edges still. i got to practice a bunch to make it flow, but i'm kinda pleased with myself about it cuz it only took me 3 days to figure out, and maybe you guys can give me feedback on what you think of the parts that i've singled out smile my brother and future sister in law want me to play it as she walks down the aisle in september 18

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

here i am

Board footer