You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: DJ Ashba - A Day In The Life

DCK wrote:

50% of those people on FB actually thought it was cool and supported it - giving him praise. No wonder these rock stars gets a blown up ego and thinks they live in a different world. I'd say 50% of those people would say the same to Axl. It wouldn't be big of a difference.

Years ago Axl would've got up, stopped the song, blamed the media for the rain, threw his mic and ended the show.

Didn't he fall down in 92 or something and finished the entire song lying down? Just saying he actually could deal with stuff like that then too.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Dj ASHBAâ„¢
If anyone knows me, they know the last thing I act like or want to be treated like is a "Rock Star" Last night had "nothing" to do with any of that. I LOVE the people of Rio, everyone here has been beyond amazing to me! For no reason this motherfu%$r was rude as f%$k when I walked in, which I bit my lip and ignored. Although a little shocked I ... See Morecontinued to try and be nice to the guy. It wasn't until he started treating the other people in the bar and his own co-workers like shit....that's when I did something about it. First security went over to calmly talk to him and he started getting in face for no reason.....that's when I decided I'd had enough. Come to find out the guy was wasted drunk on the job. Even his own co-workers came over to thank me. I am not saying what I did was the right thing, but I do know, I have zero tolerance for people treating other's like shit for no reason. I guess it's hard to understand unless it was someone disrespecting you and your friends. PEACE OUT!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If Axl had done it, everybody would be praising him...

Litmus test.

Biting the security guard in 2006.

Who praised it?

that is kinda funny though....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
DCK wrote:

Dj ASHBAâ„¢
...I guess it's hard to understand unless it was someone disrespecting you and your friends. PEACE OUT!

And this comes back to the point you guys made about going on late, etc. Isn't that disrespecting us and our friends?

And again, I have to say I think it's funny that they only time he shows "love" for or communicates with the boards is when he's trying to hock his d-bag clothing or wares.

That's pretty disrespectful to me and my friends.

DJ has been nothing but good to GnR fans...hes communicated with them far more than robin ever did...

just think, we are actually getting updates from the road....and you guys are bitching, what the fuck ? hmm

i honestly see nothing to complain about in 2010 as a gnr fan, prolly been the most active they've been in a long long while ... i guess people will always find something to complain about though

twitter updates on a weekly basis (or more) active and on tour supporting an actual CD, playing 6-8 CD songs a night, playing for 3-1/2 hours a night, the longest gnr gnr show ever has been played on this tour, vids of the guys messing arounf and jamming/practicing, shows starting at realively reasonable times, one cancellation (due to soemthing outside the bands control) ...i mean you could prolly go on and on with positives...but there are complaints...i just dont get it, sorry i dont

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Where's this comming from about him only posting when he has something to sell? Seems to me he has a strong track record of interacting with fans on facebook, and his own website in chats and stuff.

I think he seems like a good guy overall, while I don't like stars getting people fired over rudeness, I think we really need to have seen what was said to him first to provoke that responce.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ Where's this comming from about him only posting when he has something to sell? Seems to me he has a strong track record of interacting with fans on facebook, and his own website in chats and stuff.

I think he seems like a good guy overall, while I don't like stars getting people fired over rudeness, I think we really need to have seen what was said to him first to provoke that responce.

He's posted at least a few messages at mygnr and htgth that start with him proclaiming his love for the fans. Then the next few sentences are him going on about his rad new clothing line, guitars, equipment, etc that all GN'R fans should go check out at his merch site asap.

What I like about DJ is he's a real go getter and he's hungry.
That's something to admire.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

What I like about DJ is he's a real go getter and he's hungry.
That's something to admire.

I wonder if he put that on his resume lol

Board footer