You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: "Ghost" is streaming NOW

Mikkamakka wrote:

Maroon 5 has good songs. Guess my opinion makes me a sell-out, too. wink

Sky Dog wrote:

nope, just makes you a wimp. wink

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
madagas wrote:

nope, just makes you a wimp. wink

OMG you are priceless

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:

Thanks god, we have madagas here to tell what's cool and what isn't and who is a sell-out and who is not.

What about a guy who were once in a 'legendary' punk band, but later joined the anti-thesis band with dolphins in the video? Let me guess, that was an artistic move.

Sky Dog wrote:

nope, that was the move of a complete idiot who got too rich too soon. And, I didn't know Axl was in a legendary punk band....was he in the Sex Pistols or the Clash or the Stooges? Am I missing something or are we not talking about Axl? 16

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:

Tommy_Stinson_Bass.jpg

Sky Dog wrote:

ahhh....nice. Still looks pretty punk to me and the band he joined hasn't even released a video much less one with dolphins in it....can't say that about your boy the radio friendly unit shifter.

I am in a really bitchy mood today so you better put your hat on!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Hey, if we're gonna argue here, can we at least argue about how bad the song Crucify The Dead is... big_smile

There's plenty of other places on this board to bitch about Axl... lol

Sky Dog wrote:

back on topic...I like the instrumental for Beautiful Dangerous...that does sound like it could be a hit.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

ahhh....nice. Still looks pretty punk to me and the band he joined hasn't even released a video much less one with dolphins in it....can't say that about your boy the radio friendly unit shifter.

I am in a really bitchy mood today so you better put your hat on!

Good for you. But if you continue to call anyone a sell-out, just because he dares to work with the talented singer that Adam Levine is, then I'll remind you again who is a real sell-out. The fuckin' song hasn't even got released as a single or anything yet, but making a song together is a sin.

Gotten is amazing, as far as I can tell after hearing 30 seconds of it.

Ghost is pretty good. A real Guns N' Roses tune, no wonder that Scott hated it. He even killed Messages. I don't understand how YGNR or Slither got released.

Board footer