You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

bringbackadler wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Dude your posts are sooo old already.

I was talking about the Talking Metal show.

Oh, I forgot the truth bothers you, DTJ.

I'll let you get back to your dream world where the world gives a shit about BBF and Frank's Talking Metal interviews.  22

bba

Truth doesn't bother me because your idea of the truth is extremely distorted and you my friend are living in the dream world.

Didn't you get recently banned from CD.com?    Keep it up BBA and you are gonna find yourself banned from here to.  22

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Dude your posts are sooo old already.

I was talking about the Talking Metal show.

I'll let you get back to your dream world where the world gives a shit about BBF and Frank's Talking Metal interviews.  22

bba

Truth doesn't bother me because your idea of the truth is extremely distorted and you my friend are living in the dream world.

Didn't you get recently banned from CD.com?    Keep it up BBA and you are gonna find yourself banned from here to.  22

Banned for disagreeing with you ? 16 That's weak, DTJ.

I've been saying for years that Axl wouldn't release this album and I'm the one living in a dream world. Don't think so. I like how you get upset and threaten to ban me when you know that I'm right. Guess that's the next best thing to having a rebuttal.

bba

bringbackadler wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

bba

Banned for disagreeing with you ? 16 That's weak, DTJ.

I've been saying for years that Axl wouldn't release this album and I'm the one living in a dream world. Don't think so. I like how you get upset and threaten to ban me when you know that I'm right. Guess that's the next best thing for having a rebuttal.

bba

When you were gone we were having decent discussions with all different opinions, you come back and guess what, you have turned a thread that was a really good discussion and managed to rile up everyone and turn into the same old bullshit old vs new crap.

I think you need to go to a completely anti new GNR board that only trashes Axl and talks about the old band reuniting in every thread.   You obviously cannot have a decent discussion of opposing decisions on any board you have posted on and the bannings prove it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

BBA i know you are banned, but i'll take a wager that you will read this anyway.

we made every effort to let you stay here and contribute to this community, yet you come back and push buttons and make every effort to get under people's skin, an try to push the limits on how far we will let you go, like a friggin child, so cya, thanks for coming out.

as for adler being in the bulk of gnr news this year along with duff & slash....gimme a break, what about Axl appearing on Baz's album? and Izzy releasing a couple albums...

what news was steven in? he cancelled his tour cuz he is a junkie? or an appetite reunion that slash refused to acnowledge and duff was bullied into playing? if anyone is a disgrace to GnR its Adler...

anyway yo utake care now 13

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
bringbackadler 1 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

BBA i know you are banned, but i'll take a wager that you will read this anyway.

we made every effort to let you stay here and contribute to this community, yet you come back and push buttons and make every effort to get under people's skin, an try to push the limits on how far we will let you go, like a friggin child, so cya, thanks for coming out.

as for adler being in the bulk of gnr news this year along with duff & slash....gimme a break, what about Axl appearing on Baz's album? and Izzy releasing a couple albums...

what news was steven in? he cancelled his tour cuz he is a junkie? or an appetite reunion that slash refused to acnowledge and duff was bullied into playing? if anyone is a disgrace to GnR its Adler...

anyway yo utake care now 13

Big talk, coming from a little man.

You and your ugly looking friend, DTJ, continue living in that fantasy world where BBF, and Frank matter to the general public. You people, with the exception of James, are almost just as damn bad as the cult worshippers over at htgth. You say that this is an open forum where different opinion are welcome. MY FUCKING ASS ! Yeah, there welcome alright, just as long as you're not disagreeing with DTJ's delusional ass. OOOh I'm DTJ, and I think I'm soooooooo beautiful that I need to use multiple pics of myself as my avatar and make videos where I'm half naked on youtube just so I can try and promote my GN'R site. Did I mention that I also talk to BBF and his wife. LOL!! Like anyone gives a sweet fuck. One,you're really not that good looking, DTJ. Two, BBF is a nice guy but he's still a nobody. Tell me that you're friends with Slash or Izzy and maybe that will impress me. What's wrong guys ? Did a few forum members say either I go or they will. Yeah, I bet that's what happened. I don't doubt that DTJ or Neemo would sell out like that. I was banned just for saying things that you morons disagree with. You know, like the truth. You guys can't come up with a rebuttal because you know damn well what I say is true. Continue you're littledog and pony show here where you all have to agree and act like simpletons who can't figure out that the album's never coming. And lastly, both of you two can kiss my 13

Later

bba

actually i pretty much agree with alot of your gnr assessments...except I think Ron is an amazing talent, and as for him being a nobody, well he still has appeared in a few world wide magazines and has released alot of albums and he is a lead guitarist for guns N Roses, and oh yeah, your adler fascination is beyond silly, thei bet just as many people know that bbf is the guitarist for gnr as know that he USED to be the drummer for GnR. and even if the orig gnr reunited i'd bet dollars to donuts that Adler isnt part of the reunion show, anyway even though i imay agree with some of what you have to say, i dont regurgitate all the same crap every single post, just to piss people off

yeah alot of us want a reunion to happen, but we dont dome on here and antagonise others, just for the sake of causing shit. we thought that if we gave you a bit of slask you would turn around and contribute to this forum, but again you sign up for the 3rd time just to troll

and if you hate nugnr so much, stay away, yeah the album may never comeout, but it prolly will, when, who knows, but in the meantime we chit chat and catch snippits of news, people dont wanna read your bullshit day in and day out, so if you never post again it will be too soon.. you werent banned cuz you disagreed, you were banned because you dont know how to show anyone respect....in case you forgot i actually stuck up for you a week or so ago....what a fucking mistake...anyway you've run out of chances bitch, once an admin signs in you're ass is outta here cool have a nice deluded life waiting for Adler to become relevant smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

this thread is locked until this goon is banned again

Topic is back open because he's banned again.  Lets see if we can pick up this thread where it left off before it was derailed.

AtariLegend wrote:

The most important thing is that the music is done (Recording + Mastering), according to the band this time.

Thats hardly something they can go back on...

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The most important thing is that the music is done (Recording + Mastering), according to the band this time.

why is that they have in the past lol

AtariLegend wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

why is that they have in the past lol

When....?

Board footer