You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Reading, United Kingdom - August 27, 2010 (Reading Festival)

misterID wrote:

Did a whole bunch of posts just disappear or am I in bizarro world?

Or perhaps... Axl has finally got to GNRevolution.... 18

wink

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

posts went bye bye

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You leave Neemo alone for one second and look what happens.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I expect a post soon
Under New Management..
/jarmo

smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha...yeah i've had enough bitching from you guys

dunno what happened...looks like a hiccup in the server i'll send an enquiry and see if they can figure it out...it was down for a couple hours yesterday as well was it not?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah, it was down when i tried to log on a couple of times yesterday.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Neemo wrote:

haha...yeah i've had enough bitching from you guys

dunno what happened...looks like a hiccup in the server i'll send an enquiry and see if they can figure it out...it was down for a couple hours yesterday as well was it not?

Right in the middle of Bri and I ripping each other apart... For a second I thought a mod shut it off to shut us the fuck up.:laugh:

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

I think the whole 'Gnr' gig, well not sure if its Leeds or Reading but I think the whole tihng will be shown on Friday night (tonight) on 'the red button'

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I was listening to The Howard Stern Show (Thursday's show) and Howard brought up Axl.  Saying something to the effect that he's so rock and roll that he fired his whole staff before a show, going off that article that said he was backstage sleeping and that no one should wake him up.  He was talking about him positively but then said that he's still calling the band Guns N' Roses even though nobody's in the band anymore.  Reminded me of that clip when Brain was in the band and someone was surprised he was in GNR and mentioned something about Slash.  Brain responded sarcastically, "yeah there's 2 guys in the band.  It's Axl and Slash." 

Anyhow, Robin was disgusted by the story but said of Axl, "we have to get him in here.  I'd love to ask him some questions, though we'd have to put him in a cage.  He'd never come here though." 

Pretty cool to get a mention on the Stern Show, even though it's for the wrong reasons.  Luckily they didn't pick up on the Dublin story just yet.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Well, I dont know if its the whole performance (hightlights probably) but its on tv now..
edit: I do now.. fucking highfuckinglights

Biffy who? pffff

Board footer