You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

Gong wrote:

February 16, 2010

Hi,

Still in the horizon. Again, this does not depend only on Axl.

B

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

Yeah, this is the quote.
And, please, don't think I'm searching for any kind of special attention or fame on the gnr forums, I've seen it a lot, but, I'm not lying me when I say that I have some reasons to believe that the new album is coming out sooner than most people expect. Unfortunately I can't say anything further, it was part of the deal with the person who told me.
Believe me.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

come on dude spill 9

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

My moneys on November 23rd.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Dadud wrote:

you forgot to mention what decade.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
mickronson wrote:
Dadud wrote:

you forgot to mention what decade.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Yeah, and we have had it from the horses mouth before and it aint happend.  I`ll believe when I see in stores.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Of course the haters gonna hate. but seriously. i think what they're looking for is a 2 year schedule for the rest of the material. one year to work on it, re-recording it and such.. and one year of touring with the release. My bet is that theres going to be another rock band exclusive song announced at E3 this year when they reveal Rock Band 3

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

nobody's hating and what you are implying makes perfect sense and we've heard these same intentions from multiple sources but we are just as much a product of our past as we are our future and intentions haven't come to fruition in the past so few of us will get our hopes up and don't take offense to that. i, for one, think something will come soon enough but only because 2 album's worth of material has already been recorded and alledgedly turned in to record label. it would be better IMO if gnr would record and tour album 2, both, with the same lineup in tact and release anything already existing as a bonus disc but I will settle for anything new, ofcourse.

Board footer