You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Sorry ft. Baz (Better get this quick)

Axl S wrote:

Did they autotune Bach?

Sky Dog wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Axl should have just released a stripped down version of the album.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4O2NMZXP

not a big fan of Baz but that was pretty cool...thanks.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

I was just told the Chinese Democaracy Rock band is cracked but the guy wont come off them yet, and hes not asking for anything. He's a pretty reliable guy when it comes to the multi tracks, he was a legend over at ETS before they shut it down for those who may know who I'm talking about.

When did that get shut down? I thought Trent was pro ETS ?

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Is that the way the guy edited it or is there buckets of auto tune on Bach?

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

I was just told the Chinese Democaracy Rock band is cracked but the guy wont come off them yet, and hes not asking for anything. He's a pretty reliable guy when it comes to the multi tracks, he was a legend over at ETS before they shut it down for those who may know who I'm talking about.

Someone is teasing us though, poping up and dropping snippets of the multis. I'm not saying it's this guy you mention...

imsorry wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

I was just told the Chinese Democracy Rock band is cracked but the guy wont come off them yet, and hes not asking for anything. He's a pretty reliable guy when it comes to the multi tracks, he was a legend over at ETS before they shut it down for those who may know who I'm talking about.

When did that get shut down? I thought Trent was pro ETS ?

It was a huge thread on ETS called Other Multitrack People that got shutdown not the board,harmonix and record companies jump on them to close...
If any1 got those multi's PM i only have SR and Prostitute.

Edited not worthy...

Take Care.

ronartest2004
 Rep: 2 

gavgnr wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

Someone is teasing us though, poping up and dropping snippets of the multis. I'm not saying it's this guy you mention...

Hope you arent thinking its me, all I did was steal the link from mygnr and post it here.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

^^No sorry mate, not claiming it's you.

I think they'll be distributed shortly, hopefully. Just to pick TWAT apart with that Bucket solo would be amazing.

Death_Cube_K
 Rep: 0 

Death_Cube_K wrote:

If someone want to trade with me. PM.

I have a lot of moggs, i want MORE moggs

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

shit, I missed it I guess...

Board footer