You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: The World Cup 2010

So football fans who's following the world cup on here? Who's everbodies tips to win it?

England v USA tonight, should be Englands toughest game in their group but I'm hoping we've got enough quality to get us a win although we're usually horrendous in our opening tournament games.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

I'm setting myself up for another Dutch disappointment.  If I prepare myself now, it won't be so hard when they lose in a dramatic way.  I've got a feeling that it is going to be one of those years where anybody who gets hot has a chance.  As long as it's not Italy, I'm pretty good with anyone.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Souhds like Englands usual camapign. It could be anybodies this year, I think there's 5-7 teams in with a realistic chance, including Holland and England. My tip was Argentina but having watched them against Nigeria a half decent attacking side could cause them real problems by the looks of things.

AtariLegend wrote:

Looking foward to the Soccer World Series, want to see Great Britain hammer a few points past the Amercian goal tender.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

One word for that. Shite. England looked really good for the first 5-10 minutes and then it all slowly fell apart. Here's hoping this is just a blip on the radar but odds are it isn't.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Axl S wrote:

One word for that. Shite. England looked really good for the first 5-10 minutes and then it all slowly fell apart. Here's hoping this is just a blip on the radar but odds are it isn't.

To conceed a goal because of such a butterly fingered goalie, what a downer..should of been ours..but ole butters fuckin blew it.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Hahaha, you guys fucking blew it. We had no business drawing.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Guess who we`ll never see again in goal....lol

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

It's Greens fault but aside from that blunder he was okay. Human error and it is a real shame it happened to him. That said the rest of the England squad weren't much better.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Also I hope Fabio takes Heskey out and either plays Rooney up front on his own because Rooney is great at that or at least maybe switches Heskey for Crouch. Heskey is useless, he's a striker who doesn't score.

Also hope to maybe see Hart in goal, he may be young but he's good and tbh better than Green.

Board footer