You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: If The World/Slither

Smoking Guns wrote:

This one IS amazing!!!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That is pretty good work.  Props to whoever mashed that up.

I still think the 2 songs are more than fine on their own, but that was an interesting listen.  Never would've thought to mix THOSE 2 songs together, but they work.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, I don't think they work together at all. The CD scream at the beginning was cool. Maybe try Scraped or something... eh, that music doesn't do the lyrics justice.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I actually think the music is better than the vocals here. We need some pissed off Axl vocals on a track like Slither, not melancholy Axl.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Good work on this mix up though.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

These are fun, but I always think they're nothing on what would happen if they actually worked together happily again.

Like it sounds cool cos Axl's voice naturally rocks over Slash's tars...but imagine if he wrote a melody and lyric specifically for that bad ass slither riff. I mean "If the world" is an awesome song, but it's more of a bond mood style piece, not designed for this kind of riff. If custom made it would own.

Nice edit job though. It's a bit of fun.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

That one's fucking good, I have to say. Wonder where he sourced the Slither audio from? Are there Moggs out there for the Velvet Revolver songs?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

...I see that there is a Slither Mogg. Right! Off to try hacking together something myself. Blimey, between ITW/Slither, Better/Beautiful Dangerous, TIL/Street Child solo and maybe Prostitute with some Slash guitar lines added in, we could cobble together an Axl/Slash EP!

ETA: Oh, and maybe someone could work out an Axl track to lay over Watch This. Dunno what would work, though.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

WOW

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I may get killed for saying this, but this mashup is better in my opinion that either original.  I love it, can't stop listening to it.  Axl sounds awesome, great Slash Riff/Solo...  This song alone is the best Rocker on CD if its on CD...  Yes, better than "Better" and "CD", it kicks so much ass....

Board footer