You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

Manets wrote:

The tour was not cancelled, this is pretty clear now. MAYBE Axl's Twitter was indeed cracked, maybe he really posted that and the GNR management said it was cracked so they could get sometime to convince him to change his mind. We all know (actually none of us really know ) Axl, we know he has bipolar disorder, stuff like this happened before. But things are really pointing to a cracking:

1- All Axl Rose's tweet were made using an Twitter for iPhone, except the vert last one, which was made using Mobile Web.
2- On the USA, the correct spell would be cancel, with onyl one L, while in the UK, it is spelled with 2 Ls, as it's written on the very last tweet.
3- The Guns N' Roses camp revelaed on MyGNR Forum and on their official Twitter that Axl's Twitter account was indeed hacked.
4- Tour productions from all over Europe are contacting Guns N' Roses and the management is saying to all of them that the tour is still happening, and the tour promotion is spreading the word.
5- IIf your Twitter account is cracked, you have to send a detailed form to Twitter so they can verify if it's true. It usually take sometiem for them to verify so you can get your account back. Certainly, the cracker changed Axl's password and the GNR management can't get in to erase the message.

BTW, just saw that: @bumblefoot: All is fine, hang tight, don't get tangled up in the drama & rumors, k? 

and...

Many Celebrities Twitter Accounts Were Cracked Yesterday!
Probably Twitter had a problem on it's database, many celebrities had their Twitter Accounts cracked!
Here in Brazil, the brazilian football (or soccer ¬¬') team coach had his account cracked, someone changed his picture to a clown, and brazilian famous actor Dado Dollabella had his twitter cracked and then deleted.
Hulk Hogan was cracked too! Whoever did it posted that he was quitting TNA wrestling and a bunch of people believed it to be true.

But it seems that Axl's cracked was more clever. He tweet something that would make us think that could be truth.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'm still going to go to the show, more as an afterthought now

I still love his music and his lyrics though and he'll always be my favourite artist.
I have no respect for his lateshows though, never have, or the stonewall silent treatment GNR reguarly gives their fans whenever it suits them. Theres no need for it, its downright rude, disrespectful and its completely deliberate. How they can believe thats a decent way to conduct their relations is beyond me.

basically I look at the unnecessarily shitty way GNR reguarly conducts its relations with its fanbase through more cynical and unforgiving eyes than I might have in the past.

tbh with u i was actually kinda glad when i thought the shows had been cancelled - it'd have saved me a lot of money, money that i coulda spent on weed.
now though i am kinda glad to be going. much more than i was after the sturgis setlist. dunno why. maybe it's that the silliness is back. or maybe it's genuine relief. i dunno. hopefully it tickles them into kicking into a higher gear the next few shows they do.

agree with all this.

the last part - i am ultra-cynical but also full of forgiveness. at the end of the day, as u know, there are more important things in life than GnR n axl. nobody died so anything else is just life & it's just fun & just an experience. like oasis say u just gotta roll with it. i've known for a long time the way GnR conducts it's business & i haven't been happy about it, but at least it's not the end of the world. and it is still more mad than any other band - for some people that's a bad thing, me i think it's good fun. i genuinely don't know if i'd be such a fan of the band if it weren't for the crazy times they & we go thru.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Manets wrote:

5- IIf your Twitter account is cracked, you have to send a detailed form to Twitter so they can verify if it's true. It usually take sometiem for them to verify so you can get your account back. Certainly, the cracker changed Axl's password and the GNR management can't get in to erase the message.

I think maybe your evo account has been hacked.... If is only spelled with one I not 2 ...

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Maybe it was that dude from antimusic

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Really?? From Ron's Twitter just now:

OK, now someone's stirring up shit by spreading a personal email I wrote. I'll sum it up: don't leave a crowd waiting in the cold for 2 hours with no info, tell them something, give them something.

Shit happens, 'late' happens, I've been late before, not pointing fingers, this is about taking care of the *audience*. When an audience is at a point of hate, trying to hurt us, the crew, the gear, something isn't right. I'm hoping next time, I/we/someone will let the crowd know wussup and to hang tight.

Are you kidding me?? This dude is like the most fan friendly guy to ever grace this band. Why on Earth would someone start shit for him??

So, is that a shot at Axl or the fucked up schedule?

Still doesn't sound all peachy in the GNR camp.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I think it might be time to change the thread title or something.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Really?? From Ron's Twitter just now:

OK, now someone's stirring up shit by spreading a personal email I wrote. I'll sum it up: don't leave a crowd waiting in the cold for 2 hours with no info, tell them something, give them something.

Shit happens, 'late' happens, I've been late before, not pointing fingers, this is about taking care of the *audience*. When an audience is at a point of hate, trying to hurt us, the crew, the gear, something isn't right. I'm hoping next time, I/we/someone will let the crowd know wussup and to hang tight.

Are you kidding me?? This dude is like the most fan friendly guy to ever grace this band. Why on Earth would someone start shit for him??

So, is that a shot at Axl or the fucked up schedule?

Still doesn't sound all peachy in the GNR camp.

by summing up he just opened more questions. i don't think it's a shot at axl but rather a reference to the sturgis gig/problems.
but i definitely don't think things are peachy in the GnR camp. there's bound to be too much frustration (i'd imagine) for them all to be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Board footer