You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2010 Fantasy Football

faldor wrote:

Still need ONE more team to sign up to even things out.  Draft is scheduled for Sunday, but can't occur with an odd number of teams. 

I had my first draft last night and I think I hate my team.  Hopefully it was a learning experience and I'll feel better about my teams in future drafts.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Throwing my hat in the ring, I'm signed up.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I hope I can make it for the draft. Its a fun time.  Not sure I can, if not, it'll be on auto & I really don't have time to rerank my players. No biggie though.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sweet...full slate...this is gonna be tough, how many did we have last year?

faldor

faldor wrote:

We had 14 last year as well.  8 from GNRevo and 6 from HTGTH.  Same breakdown this year.  misterID took Tommie's spot.

Not sure if bigbri still wants in.  I can change the maximum number of teams, but we need an even number of teams.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've got an important phone conference tomorrow from 1 to well after 2. That's nice. I'll try to do my draft at the same time.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Draft is tonight at 6:30.  Hope we get a good crowd.  Good luck to you all.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'll do my best to be there...i did a mock draft for shits and giggles,got Michael Turner, Roddy White, Matt Schaub and Antonio Gates i my first 4 rounds...hopefully it gives me a bit of help for later on today tough cuz i fell apart later in the draft...fell victim to the same mistakes i did last year hmm

misterID

misterID wrote:

I just looked and it said live draft 3:30!

misterID

misterID wrote:

"Your live online draft is set for Sun Aug 29 3:30pm PDT"

Doh!

Nevermind.

Board footer