You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Rome, Italy - September 4, 2010 (Palalottomatica)

Mikkamakka wrote:

My bad. I'm terribly sorry. I meant Belfast. I don't even know how I managed to make this mistake. Belfast, of course.

hmm17:headbang::headbang:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The good bet would be that they'd be early.

There would have to be like 1:1,000 odds on that. It'd pay off pretty big.

Normally I'd say there's no way Axl will bow to anyone, but I think he actually did last night.  He obviously didn't want to continue after he left the stage but was forced to go out there and finish up.  That's the first time I can remember him doing something seemingly against his will.

I agree. It's obvious that Axl forced himself to go back (a few hours later tongue) and finish the show, otherwise the tour would have been done. The whole tour.

My bet is they'll be on the stage just on time to 'show the world' that they are 'great guys' and some other people are to blame. That's why he managed to hit the stage on time in Belfast.

I hope you're right.  I tend to doubt we'll ever get an explanation on Dublin from Axl either.  That was just such an insane mess that I think everyone involved would like to flip the page and move on without giving it a second thought.  Nobody listens to or believes anything Axl has to say anyway, outside of a few hundred of his hardcore supporters, so it's really not worth it.  It's like the boy who cried wolf.  Even if things happen and it's NOT Axl's fault, nobody is going to believe him.  Sad to say, but it's gotten to that point.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Axl won't speak. It's one of the most notable changes in his behavior. He used to chat, crack jokes. Now he barely says a word. Listening to Osaka, he cracked a joke inbetween every song. I dont know if he still does that, but his communication with the audience has been very strange compared to his past "performances".

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah he has cut down on talking to the crowd to a bare minimum.  That actually might help win some of the crowd over during shows, if he DID talk to and engage them.  But for whatever reason, he has cut back on that big time.

I was more referring to his tweets though were he explains himself/gives excuses for these incidents.  I don't see him doing that for the Dublin gig.  It's pretty much black and white.  There's nothing to explain that I can tell that we can't figure out for ourselves.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

My bad. I'm terribly sorry. I meant Belfast. I don't even know how I managed to make this mistake. Belfast, of course.

hmm17:headbang::headbang:

No worries. I was just like WTF DID I MISS! DID I MISS A SHOW!

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Opening Act finished about forty minutes ago.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Yeah i was listening to my Saskatoon gig and he was very chatty/good mood etc.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They're on

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Hmm they weren't late. Well they were only ten fifteen minutes late. That's not bad.

Board footer