You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: from mister saint laurent

Sky Dog wrote:

Live Era sucks, those clips suck, give me more Chinese food or go away! 13:peace:

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

no interest whatsoever in a fake band plagarizing one of the greatest bands/albums of all time

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ How about fake clips of a fake band? wink

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The vocals sound like Live Era, because almost ALL of Live Era's vocals were re-done, and presently by Axl. There's times Live Era sounds like Axl went into a studio around 1998 and tried to mimic his vocals from a 1992 DAT.

Instrumentation still sounds really different. If it is just a doctored clip of Live Era, then somebody cut the fuckin' guts out of it. Live Era doesn't sound that neutered.

It's like 10 seconds... And some people don't even know if its the old band or new band. I don't get the "It doesn't have any balls" thing.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That was just my impression. Maybe you're right it needs more hearing to make a good judgment. It just seemed a little flat to me. Like something was missing. That was the balls statement.

I would really like to hear full versions of Jungle & YCBM (which was rumored in the re-record to have replaced Anything Goes), because those are a couple of my all-time GN'R rockers, and i'd really be able to judge the merits of the re-record on the backs of those songs.

Board footer