You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: London, England – October 14th, 2010 (O2 Arena)

mickronson wrote:

First Izzy, now Duff...next Adler?  Guess who's not coming to the HOF tea party.
Just a thought....

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

fucking magic.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

KOHD

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Im sold on duff.  hHre him as a floater/writer he can play anything up there and fits like a glove!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

russ...and any other DJ skeptics...watch KOHD and tell me that DJ isnt awesome..and tell me that he dumbs down things

and listen to ronn let loose at the end!

Duff and Tommy are havin a blast sharin the mic!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

I'm not saying a reunion is on the table cause it isn't......yet.

what if duff goes home and, a week later, he can't get out of his head how much fun he had playing on stage with axl again?

and then gnr tries to play the us and sales are nill to none. makes sense to bring him back full time at that point.

and then before you know it izzy is back again.

then  axcl starts getting sentimental and the rest is history.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's probably how it'll happen, if it ever happens. I never thought it would be a KISS situation and everybody is just gone suddenly and the reunion is on.

It'll be a phase out thing. And certain people will stay imo and others won't. I know alot of people want a traditional reunion, but I really don't see Ron Thal, Frank Ferrer, Dizzy Reed or Chris Pitman going anywhere anytime soon. They'll just be phased-in with the old band, which even though all casuals will cum all over themselves for just Slash, fanboys will get gay about half new band/half old band.

Sky Dog wrote:
Neemo wrote:

russ...and any other DJ skeptics...watch KOHD and tell me that DJ isnt awesome..and tell me that he dumbs down things

and listen to ronn let loose at the end!

Duff and Tommy are havin a blast sharin the mic!

yep....cool as hell. Of course, no one here will give Tommy credit...I'll say it again, the only guy in the new band who has the chops and charisma to go toe to toe with the old band is Tommy.

Sky Dog wrote:
war wrote:

I'm not saying a reunion is on the table cause it isn't......yet.

what if duff goes home and, a week later, he can't get out of his head how much fun he had playing on stage with axl again?

and then gnr tries to play the us and sales are nill to none. makes sense to bring him back full time at that point.

and then before you know it izzy is back again.

then  axcl starts getting sentimental and the rest is history.

it is possible but I don't think so.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Although this was only one show, I will admit that Duff seemed to have tons more chemistry with the band, especially Tommy, than Izzy in 2006. Izzy seemed to stay close to Axl in 2006. The two of them seemed seperate from the rest.

Board footer