You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Former Italian President: "911 was an inside job"

On the morning of April the 6th, Professor Niels Harrit of Copenhagen University in Denmark, who is an expert in nano-chemistry, was interviewed for an entire 10 minutes during a news program on the topic of the nano-thermite found in the dust from the World Trade Centre, (WTC).

During this news report, Harrit, who is one of the nine scientists primarily responsible for the pivotal paper entitled: ‘Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe’,  talks about how their research, which was conducted over 18 months, led to the conclusion that planes did not cause the collapse of the three buildings at the WTC on 9/11.

He says that they found such large quantities of nano-thermite in the dust from the WTC, that he believes that this compound, which has the ability to melt metal,  must have been brought into the WTC site in tonnes, on pallets.   Consequently, he suggests that we need to address this matter with those who were in charge of the security at the World Trade Centre on 9/11.

Harrit, like Dr Steven Jones who also played a major role in this ground-breaking research, refers to their findings as “the loaded gun” and suggests that military personnel might be able to enlighten us more on the little-known topic of nano-thermite, which differs from regular thermite in a number of significant ways, including that its ignition temperature is far lower than that of the conventional kind.

http://www.infowars.com/danish-scientis … ot-planes/

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Don't believe everything you read. There could be 100 scientists saying it's totally plausible this occured & was found, yet conspiracy theorists will cling to the 1 guy who supports their cause.

I've never said that I personally believe it.

My only interest is to see what other people have to say about it since there's already have been a lot of discussion in this thread, hence why I didn't make a new thread.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Unless someone can explain why Al Qaeda would go along with the same conspiracy that destroyed them, then it's all moot. They didn't deny it; Bin Laden praised the hijackers; their martyrdom tapes were found; they claimed victory at the time.

Besides, there is no proof that what we saw with our own eyes on TV didn't happen. Sure there are "theories" about other things, but they are no better than the theories that support the accepted explanation.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I've never said that I personally believe it.

My only interest is to see what other people have to say about it since there's already have been a lot of discussion in this thread, hence why I didn't make a new thread.

I didn't necisarrily mean "you" directly, just in general.

PaSnow wrote:

I didn't necisarrily mean "you" directly, just in general.

Yeah, I kinda figured - I was just stating that so there'll be no misunderstandings.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If 9/11 was an inside job, and i'm referring to that most recent scientist, then Al Queda are the single most worthless and stupid criminal syndicate to ever exist on the face of the Earth.

All they did was play into Bush's hand, by taking credit for it, making his "plan" masterful.

With that said, nothing about the Bush admistration was masterful, more of a roller coaster ride, of highs and lows.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Well, show me. The FBI has stated quite clearly that they have no evidence that Osama had something to do with 911: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

I don't want to get into a bunch of arguing about conspiracies, but this link isn't a good source.  Notice that it was wrote June 1999 and revised November 2001.  Of course it doesn't have complete and valid information in 2009.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I just have several questions regarding some stuff I've read and watched on the Internet from the likes of Alex Jones.

1. Is it true that one of George W. Bush's brothers was the head of WTC security up until the day before 9/11? Seems to fit with the appearance of controlled demolition of Tower 7.

2. Is it true that Dick Cheney once said, "We need another Pearl Harbor"?

3. Is it true that NORAD was doing drills and coincidentally had its security measures subdued on the day of the attack?

4. Weren't there cell phone calls from some of the victims on the flights? Did these calls take place in the air? If so, HOW? Perhaps cell phones in 2001 did work in the air at 30,000 feet but I would assume they didn't...hell, I assume they don't at this point either.

Either those things are major coincidences, total bullshit from the 9/11 truthers, or "holy shit it was an inside job" smoking guns.

I don't think we've been told the entire truth on it, but at the same time I also think the conspiracy would have to involve too many people staying silent over the years for it to work. No way in hell conspirators could keep that many people quiet.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Much like the space landing, if it was a conspiracy, it'd have looked much better than it did. The things that make it look like a conspiracy and an inside job are what proves to me it wasn't.

Board footer