You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Inspiration from the DalaiLama

Stepvhen wrote:

It's gonna be hard for you to hear this. But the Dalai Lama is a fucking pussy.

He's enlightened and famous. If he wanted he could enlighten anyone he wanted, anyone. I've enlightened 6 people. How many has he done?

No. No he is not a great man. He has reached the pinacle of human performance and does nothing but offer bullshit twotter updates rather than ACTUALLY help people

He is a pussy

You want what he's got?

Get on my blog

http://burningtruedotcom.blogspot.com/

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Wow  Deep thoughts on this blog. Thanks for sharing. Unexpected!
50402_the_invisible_man.jpg
"Focus focus focus. Do not be drawn from that focus. That is the ONLY thing that is real. The Only thing. Nothing else is real. Why? Why waste time and energy focusing on shit that is not real. Why waste time and energy on delusion when you can focus on reality. Talk of the past... Imagined scenarios.... He said she said.... I'm of the opinion that... I believe firmly in..... Fuck off. Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Fuck everyone, no-one is an authority on anything, least of all themselves. They don't even exist they just think they do.
Don't be afraid to be cutting and savage in putting this bullshit down. You owe no one anything. There is no person so important that they should be allowed to wallow in delusion denying reality and spreading their venomous opiate.
Reality=Truth. If you are not he solution your part of the problem. Do not spare anyone the from the truth. Do not deny anyone the truth."
story_book_by_dusteramaranth-d2yzpxp.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

I look at people from a positive angle, seeking positive aspects. This immediately creates a feeling of affinity, a kind of connectedness. about 4 hours ago via web

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Keep an eye out for the book, were moving publisher at the moment

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^^^^WIll do !  You still offering the download?

DalaiLama

I think that ethical behavior is another feature of the kind of inner discipline that leads to a happier existence. 19 minutes ago via web

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Stepvhen definitely stimulates the mind.

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

Looking at the pattern of our existence from birth to death, we can see the way in which we are fundamentally nurtured by other's affection. about 3 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

Once you encourage the thought of compassion in your mind, once it becomes active, then your attitude towards others changes automatically. about 3 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

Even modern medical researchers have come to the conclusion that peace of mind is vital for good health. about 3 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

NikkiSixx

Goal today is to not say 1 bad thing about anybody,even those who've done us wrong,think nothing but positive thoughts and kick ass...YOU? 10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Board footer