You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Inspiration from the DalaiLama

jamester wrote:

^^ Thank you for sharing I look forward to checking it out soon.

DalaiLama

I don’t think human affection and compassion are just religious concerns; they’re indispensable factors in our day-to-day lives. about 6 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

A spiritual practice is a constant battle within, replacing previous negative conditioning or habituation with new positive conditioning. about 2 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

At one level, all major religious traditions have the same aim – to transform the individual into a positive being. about 3 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

PositiveTwords

We have control over 3 things in our life-The thoughts we think, the images we visualize & the actions we take. This becomes our outcome. 24 minutes ago via Twitter for Android Retweeted by NikkiSixx and 24 others

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

Not only do we inherently possess the potential for compassion but I believe that the basic, underlying nature of human beings is gentleness about 3 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:
jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama

Within all beings there is a seed of perfection; but compassion is required to activate that seed inherent in our hearts and minds. about 5 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

NikkiSixx  Nikki Sixx
Ok fuckers,let's step up to the plate and hit some home runs todays. My goal today:Too not say Fuck & Christmas in the same sentence.;)
37 seconds ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

DalaiLama  Dalai Lama
Achieving genuine happiness may require bringing about a transformation in your outlook and way of thinking.
7 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

NikkiSixx  Nikki Sixx
Today's must listen to greatest hits album is:"Bob Dylan" Jesus his lyrics make my head swim. Genius madman.
1 hour ago Fa

Board footer