You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Stepvhen wrote:

The fucking Irish stuff amazes me.  There is so much IRA shit going on behind the scenes it ridiculous.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Don't you know the winner of the X factor is far more important than those.

The media everywhere is just so fucked up, if it was'nt so sad it would be funny.

roll

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm def gonna have a read of some of those links  you posted.

In relation to your link about the prevention of US arms transfers to Israel.
Do you remember a few years back the Irish public found out the US was using Ireland as a launch pad for some of their planes in their war plans for Iraq?. Im pretty sure the people got out and protested to stop that too, our governement agreed to it on the quiet but when the public found out they were having none of it.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

Yeah I know sad pretty disgusting. Putting entertainment on a higher pedestal than the current state and trajectory of the world you live in is just not good

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm def gonna have a read of some of those links  you posted.

In relation to your link about the prevention of US arms transfers to Israel.
Do you remember a few years back the Irish public found out the US was using Ireland as a launch pad for some of their planes in there war plans for Iraq?. Im pretty sure the people got out and protested to stop that too, our governement agreed to it on the quiet but when the public found out they were having none of it.

I remember that. Some lady from shannon smashed the front of a plane with a hammer or something and they wouldn't take off. They arrested her I think.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2003/0203/shannon.html

Yup that's it there. 2003. They clamped down on stop overs after that, at least publicly.

Were a neutral country, the woman was dead right

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I admire the passion. If my countrymen could only show an ounce of that.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I admire the passion. If my countrymen could only show an ounce of that.

Aw man of course they can. It might be buried deep but it's there man. I mean your living proof !

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

All people are capable of it from any nation, they just need enough information

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Yeah, we're a few. But I guess the reason is our government has taken "bread and circus" to a whole new level over here. Scandinavia is basically a free lunch.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People don't have all of the information, and if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with it.  That is the sad reality.

Board footer