You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Stepvhen wrote:

Where's your Viking spirit. It's in there somewhere man.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

People don't have all of the information, and if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with it.  That is the sad reality.

Point one: Wikileaks

Point two: Justice

It doesn't have to be the reality. That is up to us

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

While probably true, without information we have nothing with it we have a chance at least.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Oh it's in me alright, but the process of rediscovering it in others can often be difficult. However, the public consciousness about these things have increased pretty dramatically the last decade (a few on this board as well), so I guess it's a matter of reaching the tipping point. Hopefully sooner than later.

But the real problem is that historically people don't rise up on information, they do it in perill. As long as the government can keep delivering those benjamins they remain in a pretty comfortable position, and due to fractional banking it's a hell of a lot easier for them to do so than in older times.

The banks should be the main focus here. They're the real perps, rest are just puppets and hangers on.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Oh it's in me alright, but the process of rediscovering it in others can often be difficult. However, the public consciousness about these things have increased pretty dramatically the last decade (a few on this board as well), so I guess it's a matter of reaching the tipping point. Hopefully sooner than later.

But the real problem is that historically people don't rise up on information, they do it in perill. As long as the government can keep delivering those benjamins they remain in a pretty comfortable position, and due to fractional banking it's a hell of a lot easier for them to do so than in older times.

The banks should be the main focus here. They're the real perps, rest are just puppets and hangers on.

"A society that gives up a little freedom for a little security deserve
neither and will lose both."
                    -Benjamin Franklin

I got the perfect thing for you, a little group gathering some steam. Don't worry this isn't my ruthless philosophical violence. It's altogether different.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro … 6727255913

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

People don't have all of the information, and if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with it.  That is the sad reality.

Point one: Wikileaks

Point two: Justice

It doesn't have to be the reality. That is up to us

Point one is incorrect.  Wikileaks, which is supposedly all about sharing information, has not realeased all of the information they have.  Any organization that is selectively releasing information clearly has an agenda.

Point two is also incorrect because what is just to one person or one culture may not be to another.  Just is only a point of view.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If wikileaks was all about making information public, then why aren't they making all of it public?  If you're really interested in having a civil discussion, try to explain that without putting any spin or propaganda out there.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If wikileaks was all about making information public, then why aren't they making all of it public?  If you're really interested in having a civil discussion, try to explain that without putting any spin or propaganda out there.

That's yet to be determined. I have faith, but if it should turn out they're yet another front not releasing anything of real significance I wouldn't be surprised either.

But as I see it this isn't so much about wikileaks as it is about our treatment of them and their leaders. That goes to show alot about what we've become.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Hurt your brittle sentiments? Really? That easily? A few choice words and your calling for a suicide? Well done bravo. Another honorable man.... Well done. Dishonest to the fucking hilt. What are you trying to protect here? Your self image is that important?

Weak

"Step over with dignity"
'You have no idea what honor is"

You sound like a fucking school girl who had her dolls smashed.
Piss poor attempt at heroic language, fucking cheesy

I know honor is NOT lying and spreading dis info. I know honor is NOT protecting your interest at the cost of all others. Ever your friend Randall is willing to admit his interests may not be honorable.

Have a fucking back bone, stop rhyming off platitudes and take a deep fucking look at yourself.

Can you support a structure of bullshit and lies that has gotten hold in your own country and call yourself an honest honorable man?

I can't, and I won't support it in my own. It's an insult to the vision of any country when its sons and daughters simply accept the wrongs done on behalf of the few as necessary evils to protect their freedom.

Well you live in a country that has done it. You gonna move out of protest? No.

You live in a world that commits the atrocities everywhere, yet you accept it by continuing to live in it.

Everyone is guilty to an extent.

Stepvhen wrote:

This from the BBC -

"In addition, in November Mr Assange contacted US Ambassador in London Louis Susman asking for help redacting information that could put individuals at risk. When the US government refused, Mr Assange wrote he therefore concluded the risk of harm was "fanciful" while stating he had no interest in hurting US nationa...l security."

Grow the fuck up.

And you were the fucking moron that believed him. What a gullible dumbass you are.

YOU need to grow the fuck up. You're picking and choosing sides on who and what you WANT to believe. I don't believe the U.S. government for a second, but I believe Assange LESS.

Stepvhen wrote:

Maybe if you'd paid some attention in your introduction to philosophy class you wouldn't be clinging to your fucking pathetic belief in your own importance at the cost of the rest of the world.

That's such bullcrap man. You don't know me. Ironically I say that exact same thing everyday about the world. I help people, save people, contribute my life to people ALL THE TIME with NO REWARD. No love, nothing, even though I constantly give to people.

They take take take, and have FUN with their lives, but at my expense. People like me allow them to have the care-free lives they have, because I always have to deal with the world as it is, not how I want it to be.

If there's anything i'm NOT, it's self-imporant.

Stepvhen wrote:

Your well able to talk Axlin08, it's all you do. "i understand everything cos its allll easy" blah blah fucking blah.

But when it comes down to it you still act like a spoilt little fucking child who completely undermining yourself on your bullshit "its easy its an intro to  philosophy I knew this years ago. and you you don't apply it? What the fuck? You like living in a fantasy world?

What an ego maniacal idiot.

No, people who actually buy into the RELIGION is that is Philosophy, which can never be disproven, nor allows itself to be (which is a religion), are the spoiled children.

And I never said ANY of the things you claim in that quote. I never said anything about life being easy. Life is a fucking drag everyday of bullshit aafter needless bullshit, and is hard as hell. It's even harder to be a good person, despite what some think.

I never claimed life was as easy as an "Intro Philosophy" course.

I claimed that all the shit you talk about, I heard years ago in an Intro course, which I did. You haven't said anything at anytime, here or in your blog, that hasn't been said a thousand times before.

You're not as enlightened as you think. You just rehash the same old same old, despite claiming us stupid brainwashed bible belt Americans do (which I agree with you and always have).

Stepvhen wrote:

Yeah, thats the way you bible belt types work isn't it.

Whatever the fuck this has to do with anything. I'm not even religious and haven't attended church since I was 6.

Stepvhen wrote:

We'll just ignore / kill anything that doesn't makes us feel good about our dangerous complacent view of reality. Good call.

I agree with this statement. But every country has did the same thing in their history. It has nothing to do with a nationality - it's human nature.

Stepvhen wrote:

"delete your account".... idiot

I know you are, but what am I?

Stepvhen wrote:

I suppose by your reckoning I've crossed into the realm of fighting talk... You know fighting talk right? It's that thing you have, where you stupidity gets revealed to you, the reality of your own ignorance, so you go into fight mode to protect your wounded sensibilities.

You're telling me.

You seem to be an expert on that subject. Feel guilty for something?

Stepvhen wrote:

Kind sir, llet it be known. I do knot call you an idiot because you are wrong. I do not call you an idiot because you disagree.

I call you an idiot because you are not willing to look at these matters for yourself and form an honest opinion.

That is such crap and you know it.

You don't know me and don't know how I deal with problems or Randall or Buzz for that matter.

Just because we don't agree with you that Assange's cum tastes good, doesn't mean we're wrong. And just because we don't agree with you on the path to understanding doesn't mean we're wrong either. Or you're wrong for that matter.

The only person being black and white here and not open to differing opinions - IS YOU!

Stepvhen wrote:

You are completely devoid of honesty and every word you shit is designed to prove your own significance.

I call you an idiot good fellow.

Because you are one.

Wow, amazing stuff here. You practice that at the local hipster club? What a freakin' predictable cliche you are.

Stepvhen wrote:

The problem with men like you is that you hide your cowardice. You know deep down you are nothing. And you hide your cowardice behind layers and layers of pretension. Drum beating. Useless beliefs.Reactionary words. Appeals to others egos.

You mean like some coward mick that hides behind a keyboard and talks shit about an American soldier?

Yep, you're the expert on cowardice, so you must know what you're talking about.

Stepvhen wrote:

The problem with men like you, is that you are still children.

Pot meet kettle.

Stepvhen wrote:

And stop trying to turn this into a Europe Vs American thing you fucking child. That is not what this is about.

Sure it is, that's what it's always about with you people. You're way is the best and ours aren't. Whatever man.

Stepvhen wrote:

It's about wikileaks and truth telling okay????

10-4, good buddy.

Then let's tell the truth okay?

WikiLeaks didn't reveal anything at all that was shocking - at all.

WikiLeaks revealed global warming numbers were being exaggerated... wow... American Republicans have been saying that for 20 fucking years. And I don't even agree with those mother fuckers.

Stepvhen wrote:

Not fucking everything is about some perceived conflict in your own mind that lends you your pathetic sense of identity.

Sure it is. That's why we all exist. Without conflict, you don't have motivation.

Jesus, even a 2-year old knows that.

Stepvhen wrote:

Twist my fucking words again and I'll highlight your diversion tactics in doing so.

Well boo...ooo hoo...ooo, you don't mean that do you?

Oh what will become of me. Stepvhen's gonna highlight my diversion tactics. What a rebel. What a man. What an honorable soldier in the fight for truth.

Need a tissue for the load you just blew all over your keyboard?

Stepvhen wrote:

Your twisting them so that you don't have to face the issue.

You mean like some stupid mick calling a soldier a coward, and nothing else?

Like I said, you'd know.

Stepvhen wrote:

Grow a fucking pair and engage the issue we are talking about here.

When you start talking about something I didn't tire out with in Philosophy class and bring something interesting to the table other than your anti-religion, anti-American cliched bullshit... then yes, i'll engage the issue with you anytime.

CiaranRT(who's actually Stepvhen, but he's too much of a pussy to post under his own name because he's actually trying to make it look like he has people who agree with him, when he has none) wrote:

Hahahaha...

A dog can be loyal, Axlin.  A dog.  It means nothing.

A dog being loyal to you means nothing? What an evil, emotionless psycho you are.

Stepvhen wrote:

Loyalty without examination of what you're being loyal to makes you a fucking drone.

Agreed

Stepvhen wrote:

You are a fucking drone.

No, your momma is.

Stepvhen wrote:

And this?  This is the vaunted honour of the US military?  To bark like a dog at its master's command, no matter how sickening or unjust that command is?

Randall himself basically said the same thing stupid. And he'd know more about it, being a work horse solider, rather than some pussy-less mick who hides behind a keyboard and talks about the Master and the Slaves when he's not playing World of Warcraft.

Stepvhen wrote:

You surrendered all claims to honour and integrity when you surrendered your mind to criminals and ideologues who think no more of sending men like you to die than they do of the innocents you laughingly slaughter.

Whatever. If people didn't die, the world would be overpopulated.

Your over-inflated sense of individualism and egotism and that one human being deserves this and that above other human beings is ridiculous, narcissistic, and frankly the REAL problem that plagues the world and keeps it stuck in a ditch moving nowhere.

Stepvhen wrote:

The honour of the US military is an international fucking joke, as, now, are you.

Yet you still fear it.

Must be a super-coward to fear a fucking international joke.

CiaranRT(who's actually [u wrote:

Stepvhen[/u], but he's too much of a pussy to post under his own name because he's actually trying to make it look like he has people who agree with him, when he has none)]Randall Flagg - Ahahaha...

Tell yourself the world needs scum like you while you still can.  You'll be slaughtering your own people soon enough when you whole fucking nation collapses and the militias take to the streets.

Get a fucking hobby loser, and stop reading 1984.

Stepvhen wrote:

Your "safety net" has gone beyond it's remit.  Have you not noticed?  Do you not care? 

When that net envelopes all free men and women, when all are caught trapped in its strands, and when a man is hunted and demonised for the crime of honesty?

That means you've fucked up, Randall.  You fucked up bad.

He's REAL scared. I'm so terrified. Whatever punishment I have coming to me for being American - BRING IT. Let's fucking go, and stop fucking pussin' around talking about how the world is gonna come get us.

Stepvhen wrote:

America today is like Britain at the height of it's empire.  Arrogant.  Callous.  Drunk on it's own moral certainty.

And still the fuckin' man, with a world economy ALL tied in to what American capitalists are doing.

Stepvhen wrote:

You know how this ends.  It end in blood.  The blood of men like you, and the sundering of the American spirit itself.

The American spirit thing is bullshit stuff they sell to the dumb and poor to keep buying Bibles and voting Republican.

And the whole ending in blood thing... like I said - let's go. Come on, time is money. If the world's got something to say, there's alot of rednecks that are gonna be damn ready for huntin' season.

I'm really sick and tired of being constantly threatened by cowards from across the pond.

Stepvhen wrote:

Just as Britain is a nation broken and swamped with cynicism and self-hate, so too will America be.

And yet Ireland still could never beat them, despite them being so weak.

Stepvhen wrote:

The American spirit itself will die.  And you are one of it's many killers.

No, people like us didn't kill it. Capitalists and industrialists who sold it out it's spirit to "the world's opinion" years ago killed it.

If anything America should've been even more hardcore about "We're America, fuck with us and die".

Badger(who's actually Stepvhen, but he's too much of a pussy to post under his own name because he's actually trying to make it look like he has people who agree with him, when he has none) wrote:

You think that's bonus points for you? What are you, a stamp collector?

What credit is it to you if you've heard it before and yet you've not even given it the time of day to check out its truth value?

Yeah. Good job.

You're the unoriginal hack that can't come up with anything new.

No wonder the world doesn't respect authors. Cats like you have been ripping off Plato for centuries.

Hack

Stepvhen wrote:

Fuck you.

The world deserves better men and women than the corrupt.

No it doesn't. The world is a vain, shallow, fucking pit. The world has done absolutely nothing to NOT deserve the mushroom cloud of narcissism it will be incenerated in.

Stepvhen wrote:

The government takes its power from the people. Without people, the government has no power.

And if the government is doing something wrong, like for example, harbor INTERNATIONALLY BANNED CLUSTER BOMBS, then the people need to know about it, because they're the ones being wronged.

Yet they demand protection. Doesn't work both ways.

Stepvhen wrote:

Yeah? What's that going to accomplish? They've got bigger guns. We're not fucking suicidal.

We are, however, as the people on this planet, a larger number than the government on this planet. That gives us strength they don't.

If people don't know about this, however, if people are ignorant of these crimes, then no one will help, no one will work together, no one will stop the corruption in the government.

No one fucking cares dude. No one does. Honestly man, this is actually a great post that I completely agree with.

But I think you really overvalue the quality of the human spirit. People are too narcissistic.

I WISH the world cared as much as you think it does. I really do. We could really change alot and get alot done man.

Stepvhen wrote:

How about we let people know what's going on so that when enough of the right people with the right kind of power hear, they'll step in with what they've got and we'll back them up?

Agreed, I just don't think they'll care as much as you think. It might require them to work.

Stepvhen wrote:

Or are you too much of an indolent coward to do anything about injustice?

Only a gun solves injustice. You ready? I am.

And as for the indolent coward comment, for which I am not and never have been - suck my balls.

Stepvhen wrote:

No, mate. You're too passive to ever make a difference.

Grow some balls, and be the change.

No man, you're too passive to ever make a difference, because you just piss and moan on the internet like a bitch. Why don't you SHOW SOME FUCKING CHANGE, rather than talk about it.

Got any?

Nah, didn't think so.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

WORST. DISCUSSION. EVER.

Board footer