You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

He has the chin for it. 16

Yeah..! 16 Somebody brought up a point that he'd make a great Bruce Wayne because with Ben's appearance in this Gotham; people wouldn't expect at all of him to be the Batman which I thought was an interesting point and idea.

Me_Wise_Magic

tumblr_n5itgz0bzS1qzvnpdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5hap1lu8M1qzcqywo1_500.jpg

The new Batman has been revealed. Batfleck has emerged. The Batsuit costume and new Batmobile look pretty damn cool so far.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Looks good, although the bat ears look a bit 'stubby' I think they should be more pointed. Maybe it's just the pic.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

So they went with a Frank Miller inspired suit? Fucking pretty sweet looking. Getting s bit excited.

Me_Wise_Magic

A Private Eye wrote:

Looks good, although the bat ears look a bit 'stubby' I think they should be more pointed. Maybe it's just the pic.

Well alot of Batman media has him with the smaller stub bat ears on the mask since eventually in the Dark Knight Returns, he equips the mask with a metallic helmet and some armor plating with the Batsuit. Also I think in the cartoon, Batman and The Brave & The Bold which is highly inspired by the campy golden age is that he has small ears for the mask too. I think. Would like to see the suit without the use of the black and grey camera lenses eventually.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

So they went with a Frank Miller inspired suit? Fucking pretty sweet looking. Getting s bit excited.

Same here man! Snyder has more of my attention. He seems to be in the right mindset with how this film could work.

AtariLegend wrote:

It's a Snyder film. Even though I liked Watchmen/Man of Steel, his style seems to lean a lot more towards the visual than the substance.

I'm still concerned this will be a silly film.

Me_Wise_Magic

We all are mate! 16

Me_Wise_Magic

The new title for the Man of Steel sequel/spin off DC & Warner Bros. film by Zack Snyder will be called: Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

tt.jpg

Official movie website is up:

http://batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/

Pretty good article synopsis on what's been developed thus far:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/ … announced/

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Looks pretty cool. As a long time Batman fan, I'm hoping this movie will be good

Board footer