You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: GNR Sued For Copying Songs

-Jack- wrote:

Ah crap! Can I change that one liner to "Chinese Democracy starts now!"?

tongue

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

They should give Irving Azoff the Nobel Peace Prize for saying they'll address this soon and not actually doing anything yet...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Maybe the "previous management" was sooooooooo fucking bad for "this band" that just the fact the "new management" brought the "band" some much needed credibility and a promise of change, or speaking out (which is actually the norm for nobel winners going back to President Woodrow Wilson), warrants a prize.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

If that's the case, why didn't he simply end the band in '93??? Instead of playing us like a fiddle for 15 years??

Money. He keeps some form of interest in the GNR brand and he keeps a steady income

Huh, say again, last I checked the tours and the album were for the most part were  complete  failures, not to mention the reported 14 million dollar tab for cd.  He must have made some good investments, cause I doubt NU gnr has been paying any of his bills.

What are you talking about CD for? I never mentioned CD. AS I said he keeps interest in the GNR "BRAND" (the brand was established between 87 and 93) he sells some t shirts, songs to films,songs to games, airplay from classic rock stations all that goes with the pre-established gnr brand. Thats where he makes his money. No one mentioned CD

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:

During lunch today I was playing GNR on my phone. Prostitute, Shackler's and The Blues.. There were several girls around and they said "is that GNR" I said yeah, they said "Doesn't sound like it.

They weren't very impressed.

no offense, but that is lame. 22

Sky Dog wrote:

and D before you go off, everybody knows nobody cares. Let it go.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
madagas wrote:
-D- wrote:

During lunch today I was playing GNR on my phone. Prostitute, Shackler's and The Blues.. There were several girls around and they said "is that GNR" I said yeah, they said "Doesn't sound like it.

They weren't very impressed.

no offense, but that is lame. 22

This is the third or fourth time he's posted this "story." The last version was his phone went off in class, Shackler's was his ringtone and, shockingly, everyone had the same exact reaction.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If the news can talk about Jon & Kate constantly, I guess D can recycle the same news. 16

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Lame

AMAZING STORY! WILL DEFINITELY READ AGAIN!

D enjoys to shit on the "new" band.

Shocking news at 11.

Board footer