You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Wiki Leaks

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

My issue with change isn't because "the world is the way it is" and nobody seems to care about themselves, and so on. I love my fellow man. I want to protect the world from the bad guys. And ANYTHING that is countered to BIG BUSINESS and their interests, even if it's tied-into the U.S. government, IS the enemy. IS the bad guy. And i'd love to take them down.

I just KNOW, that NOBODY is gonna back me up. So why try? 200, 300 - thousand - people ain't gonna get it done. It takes an entire country saying "fuck you", and that's never gonna happen. People are too passive, scared, lazy or a combination of those three. And as long as THAT stays that way, NOTHING will ever change.

I can only put my neck out there so many times and get left holding the bag, until I just say, "fuck this. These people aren't worth salvation".

Real power is something you take. And the people, nowhere are willing to take it. They think they are entitled to it. Owed it, because they are people and that because all humans are owed human rights, that they are also owed freedom of choice and with that power. Well - I agree, you are. But that ain't the way the world works.

The funny thing is I agree with this 100% and that is more or less what I've been trying to say, you just put it better than I could. Hence why I said earlier that I had this conversation many times years ago and just hit a brick wall, in the end you just gotta say fuck it, they will wake up when they wake up and me or you ain't go make it any sooner.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, it's not directed at you.  It's directed at the person who believes he's able to provide the people who listen to him with a path of redemption.  As well as the foolish notion that nodding your head in agreement from your computer desk towards the acts of strangers is somehow a meaningful contribution.

No problem  22

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

A revolution isn't born in a day. Even though you don't see the dent doesn't mean one isn't being made.

Btw, how do you know about the supposed Irish bloodline of Osiris (I'm assuming that's what it's referring to)? I thought that kinda stuff was reserved for crackpot historians like me.:haha:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

We tried

rebel-flag.jpg

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

And if it wasn't for a string of godsent luck to the North you may have made it.

This really should be beneath me, but here goes: Do you know why we fall Mr. Wayne?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

A revolution isn't born in a day. Even though you don't see the dent doesn't mean one isn't being made.

Btw, how do you know about the supposed Irish bloodline of Osiris (I'm assuming that's what it's referring to)? I thought that kinda stuff was reserved for crackpot historians like me.:haha:

Ha history is one of my fav subjects/hobbies, well spotted Im impressed  big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

And if it wasn't for a string of godsent luck to the North you may have made it.

This really should be beneath me, but here goes: Do you know why we fall Mr. Wayne?

So we can learn how to pick ourselves up

And fyi, only the slavery thing kept me going "yay North". I agreed with the CSA on every other political issue except that. It's a shame how BUSINESS and a bunch of rich white plantation owners, which only made up 25% of the South, but virtually 100% of the business of the CSA, dictated that slavery issue. It took alot of great ideas, especially the small government thing, and completely killed all it's credibility by enslaving humans for profit.

I know it was 120 years before I was born, but it still kinda of pisses me off. Once again the rich derailed the will of the people. The average Southerner couldn't even afford slaves and most of the time worked alongside them because we were just as dirt fuckin' poor.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Again, more of my point.  This shit has been going on forever in different ways, but it's ALWAYS been this way with very few exceptions.  And the times where "the people" do win, whatever bad gov't was there is ultimately replaced by the same thing that was there in a different form because they don't want to lose their power either.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Allow me to expound further.  You act as if you have a right to this information; as if it's yours and the worlds to view as they see fit.  This is incorrect.  It is the intellectual property of the US Govt and was manufactured by the blood and sweat of America and her allies.  Even someone as naive and immature as you can understand that intellectual property is something that must be respected in order to maintain any semblance of a structured and organized society.  Of course you could denounce such a suggestion, but doing so is as lazy and immoral as the the acts you quickly project onto others.  You obviously possess nothing of any intellectual value and have made no personal efforts to manufacture.  Even the diatribe you preach is unoriginal and simply a parrot of the thoughts of others. 

You were given access to this information because some disgruntled faggot (literally) committed an act of treason.  Even if their was some moral reasoning behind his actions such as revealing alleged "war crimes", he could have simply released information pertinent to such corruption.  He didn't utilize such discretion and revealed everything within his ability to do so.
The loss of civilians, while tragic, is part of war, specifically this one where insurgents and civilians consciously make efforts to blur the line.  This is not to diminish the need to minimalize such tragedies, but you suggest that events like these are common occurrence and not that they are as any prudent person understand, extreme exceptions to normal procedure.  You become enraged over the loss of 60,000 civilians, yet fail to make the distinction between the cause of loss of life.  Are these people killed by their own countrymen amidst a religious war within their borders?  If so, how is the supposed "corruption" of the west responsible?

When you're ready to discuss something that isn't dependent on your newage philosophy that quite frankly, doesn't sound all too different from the general premise of Scientology let me know.  I have a degree in Philosophy and Political Science focused on political theory, so I'm more than game if you're up to the challenge.

So your making a stand for corruption is that it? Well done,  your robbing your own countrymen of their god given right to live in an honest land.

You're just so  full of your own bullshit it's sickening.

You do realise genius that intellectual copyrights are used to protect works of fiction yeah?

Thats all your government has been doing pumping fictional bullshit out to obscure the truth of their own shit for years

Your a weak cowardly man, and you'll fight tooth and nail to prove the opposite won't you.

But ask yourself. Why do you need to fight to prove it?

Because you are a weak cowardly man, more interested in lies and bullshit than truth

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

That's your rebuttal?  Not a single counter to my post. Just a loose analogy that because intellectual property can also protect works of fiction, my argument is debunked.

In all sincerity I can no longer engage in conversation with you. You obviously posses an IQ below 100 as you are unable to formulate coherent ideas.  Your dependence on logical fallacies, namely ad hominem attacks demonstrate that your mind is not capable of handling the Socratic method.

When you are able to conduct a conversation on an equal level, I will be happy to join.   

Let me make this clear to you.  I don't care about some global community where all are considered equal.  I care about the united states and keeping it at the top of the food chain.  I care about the American quality and way of life.  And I'm willing to do things you can't imagine to keep America at the top, to include laying down my life. If that desire makes me weak, or a coward, so be it. But what does it make you when you hide behind a computer and do nothing to produce actual change.  Who's really being delusional and buying into the bullshit?

I may be a weak, and cowardly man. I'll leave my actions be judged by others rather than proclaiming myself as some hero. But I do know that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and actually endanger myself for my convictions. You however have not demonstrated this devotion.

Board footer