You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought he pissed on the Michael J. Fox Theater.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Punched a cop in the face?

Wow, how very St. Louis of you. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

congrats on the end of the tour GNR! its a good run by most accounts i have heard big_smile

Here is hoping that 2012 holds somthign interesting for this band! 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

He finished the drill....period....a step forward in the US. The large majority of critical reviews were positive and Ax walked off the court with a smile on his face. We are going to have a pretty cool 4 months. I have no clue what is going to happen with the RRHOF. Gotta say, watched this last night and got drunken goose bumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgX6SWfC_Gc

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

congrats on the end of the tour GNR! its a good run by most accounts i have heard big_smile

Here is hoping that 2012 holds somthign interesting for this band! 5

It was definitely a step in the right direction, the tour, an interview (even if the interviewers were useless), a new website on the way, iclips (even if it was fucked up) etc.

I hope they continue the momentum and things get even better.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Absolutely. A totally successful American tour (isn't that a first for the new band?) in a while. I see it as a positive thing. Like Madagas said Axl and the band get to talk away knowing they played a successful, positive tour in their home country.

They finally have COMPLETELY toured the world as Guns N' Roses without issue.

It's a proud moment. They should be proud. We should be proud for being apart of it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Overall, it was a pretty kickass tour from all the youtube vids and links I've found from various websites. Loving the energy!  big_smile I'm hoping they come back to the U.S. in the coming months after a short break and a tour of Europe. Especially some dates in the DC area or Baltimore, MD. : D That would be amazing!! Now Ron can get his well-deserved rest. I think Axl should really consider finishing up any touring videos or music vids he has up his sleeve or in the vault while the U.S. is still in wonder of the last few shows. Some individual songs either new or from the sessions released during the year would be nice. I think DJ as a producer and song writer could give this band the push it needs to move the new music forward. Even though labels and constant lawsuits always seem to get in Axl's way.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer