You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Malooka
 Rep: 0 

Re: 105 page PDF (document from The Chairman) LEAK

Malooka wrote:

Very late but would love to read this.

ezosk

ezosk wrote:

can I please get this PMed to me

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I’ll take a pm too if anyone can please ?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 51 

FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

Tommy was fired before Hammerstein, Duff brought back in, couldn't learn the new material quickly enough, so Tommy was rehired.

I'm telling ya...reunion rumblings were afoot in 2005-06. It'll eventually come out.

Because this old thread has been dug up, have a thought about this. Remember how they reverted to the old logo to promote this? Or maybe it was a combo of the chinese Gnr but in the middle of the guns logo. There were a lot of rumblings that the reunion was happening. Then they do Hammerstein and even though Axl was on fire, I remember being a little disappointed. Hell Robin even changed his image to a classic rock star.

bdub8

bdub8 wrote:

Could I get a PM please? Long weekend is perfect to read this

FlashFlood
 Rep: 51 

FlashFlood wrote:

I don’t have it anymore. It is without a doubt certified garbage.

johndivney2

johndivney2 wrote:

What have I missed?

Tortilla_Man

Tortilla_Man wrote:

Every few months people start begging for this shit document still roll

James
 Rep: 643 

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

Tommy was fired before Hammerstein, Duff brought back in, couldn't learn the new material quickly enough, so Tommy was rehired.

I'm telling ya...reunion rumblings were afoot in 2005-06. It'll eventually come out.

Because this old thread has been dug up, have a thought about this. Remember how they reverted to the old logo to promote this? Or maybe it was a combo of the chinese Gnr but in the middle of the guns logo. There were a lot of rumblings that the reunion was happening. Then they do Hammerstein and even though Axl was on fire, I remember being a little disappointed. Hell Robin even changed his image to a classic rock star.

For many years I believed an AFD- UYI reunion was a cunt hair away from happening in 2005-06, it blew up in their faces...leading to the info about the Slash-Beta fiasco coming out, then the leaks to get buzz for plan B on the launch pad.

I don't believe that now. I still believe a reunion was gonna happen but not an OG reunion....it would've been similar to the hybrid reunion we got ten years later.

You're right...the 2006-07 tour was promoted with a hybrid logo...and I believe this reflects plan A.

They were too lazy to change logos when it went tits up.

One more thing.... remember how pics of Slash and Duff were used in some promotion? This was initially passed off as incompetence or blamed on various promoters and media outlets. I now believe this was intentional and reflected what was initially going to be the lineup.

Axl S
 Rep: 109 

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

For many years I believed an AFD- UYI reunion was a cunt hair away from happening in 2005-06, it blew up in their faces...leading to the info about the Slash-Beta fiasco coming out, then the leaks to get buzz for plan B on the launch pad.

I don't believe that now. I still believe a reunion was gonna happen but not an OG reunion....it would've been similar to the hybrid reunion we got ten years later.

You're right...the 2006-07 tour was promoted with a hybrid logo...and I believe this reflects plan A.

They were too lazy to change logos when it went tits up.

One more thing.... remember how pics of Slash and Duff were used in some promotion? This was initially passed off as incompetence or blamed on various promoters and media outlets. I now believe this was intentional and reflected what was initially going to be the lineup.

It would explain why despite Buckethead quitting in 04 they didn't bring in a replacement guitarist until a week before the first Hammerstein show. The plan was probably Slash.

Board footer