You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Talking Metal now has a show on Fuse

Sky Dog wrote:

some people enjoy being a jerk.....I don't understand. tongue

From what I am reading around the net these are jam sessions so that's cool.  I'll look at the show regardless and get my sneak peak.  Might as well get the perks while working in a broadcast facility big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i just started getting their podcast...love those guys and the show...very interesting!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

The show didn't arrive today so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

I am told that this show is being delivered via satelite feed Friday afternoon.  Nothing like cutting close 22   I'll still be able to view it hopefully and let you know exactly what to expect.  Typical Fuse getting premiere shows in last minute leaving not much wiggle room for problems that could occur.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I am told that this show is being delivered via satelite feed Friday afternoon.  Nothing like cutting close 22   I'll still be able to view it hopefully and let you know exactly what to expect.

Eh, I already know what to expect.

A bunch of "I don't knows" and "I can't say" when asked about the album.  lol

bba

I am now watching this show like everyone else instead of getting my sneak peak of this because the show was fed waaay to late on Friday afternoon for me to watch it, it had to be prepped for air.

They had a countdown to Chinese Democracy segment and one of the Talking Metals guys was standing outside of MSG and he was talking up CD saying how Axl has loyal fans who still believe in Axl and will wait for this to come out, he himself believes and they interviewed people on the street who also support that CD starts now. [says in metal voice]  9   One woman said "Axl Rose is timeless", what a true statement that is.  5

The Jam the Talking Metal guys did with Ron and Frank was awesome!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So is this online or only cable?

Board footer