You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

New making of documentary.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Watched this when I woke up today. I'm  excited to see how Dourne comes off on screen. The fighting pit scene looks to be pretty epic as well.

AtariLegend wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:

First few episodes leaked.

AtariLegend wrote:

Watched all 4 episodes,

Hidden Text:

but didn't like Grey Worm/Baristan fucking Selmy being killed off for shock value, given how he doesn't get to his big book moments. Really crazy, obviously they have hard on for Jorah in this show. Selmy deserved a better death.

Betting no Battle of Meereen now.

The show is definitely doing R + L = J sooner than later. Selmy randomly talks about Rhaeger, Littlefinger about Harrenhal and Stannis tells his wife that Ned bedding a wench isn't his style.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Watched all 4 episodes,

Hidden Text:

but didn't like Grey Worm/Baristan fucking Selmy being killed off for shock value, given how he doesn't get to his big book moments. Really crazy, obviously they have hard on for Jorah in this show. Selmy deserved a better death.

Betting no Battle of Meereen now.

The show is definitely doing R + L = J sooner than later. Selmy randomly talks about Rhaeger, Litllefiger about Harrenhal and Stannis tells his wife that Ned bedding a wench isn't his style.

Wel fuck me. I did not mean to read this. Fuck. Why the fuck did they decide that?

johndivney wrote:

Yea just starting 4 hours of GoT..

Just such a long wait now til e05 airs! I'll have forgotten what's going on by that stage..

johndivney wrote:

Ok. I'm going to need more munchies. I hadn't planned for this.

johndivney wrote:

E02, where Jamie meets Bronn, that's where I live. Not in the castle obviously, but like 3 or 4 mins down the road.
I used to cycle round that way. But there's a farm beside it & the roads always covered in cow shit so I had to stop. Decent beaches round there too, where Bronn was walking. Good spot for surfing when the weathers right.

johndivney wrote:

Wtf is

Hidden Text:

sansa

doing at

Hidden Text:

winterfell

??

Board footer