You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wtf is

Hidden Text:

sansa

doing at

Hidden Text:

winterfell

??

Hidden Text:

Poor Sansa is probably getting rapped on her wedding night.

There is no storyline logic why LF would pawn Sansa off to the Boltons. He's expecting Stannis to beat the Boltons and rescue Sansa?

Is that supposed to be LF trying to gain the North without doing anything? Seems like a bad plan if there's a chance Sansa ends up dead/flayed, there's no way LF hasn't heard of Ramsay before. 

Oooooh well 5 weeks to go and only 6 episodes to go.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I will fight this temptation! I will fight this temptation! I will fight this temptation! I will fight this temptation! 

Damnit.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Watched all 4 episodes,

Hidden Text:

but didn't like Grey Worm/Baristan fucking Selmy being killed off for shock value, given how he doesn't get to his big book moments. Really crazy, obviously they have hard on for Jorah in this show. Selmy deserved a better death.

Ok. Wtf?! Wtf?! Ffs! Jesus fucking Christ!

Goddamnit.. Makes no goddamn sense. Ugh.

johndivney wrote:

They've fairly broken got.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think they want to top season 4 for shocking moments, so they're intentionally trying to get noticable character deaths every episode this season.

Really stupid, sacraficing plot/logic just to get a reaction out of TV viewers. They could have just told the story and then built to the big climaxs. I fear what will happen if they do the battle of ice this year.

That said I still enjoyed alot of it, despite the logic gaps...

Hidden Text:

until those final 5 minutes of episode 4. That's the worst moment on the show.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Gonna watch this as it's shown on tv rather than the leaked episodes.

Can we please keep any and all discussion about episodes that are still to come, and that includes general thoughts/musings in spoiler tags please just for others benefit of others who haven't got there yet. 5

Looking forward to episode 1 to tonight!

AtariLegend wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I think they want to top season 4 for shocking moments, so they're intentionally trying to get noticable character deaths every episode this season.

Really stupid, sacraficing plot/logic just to get a reaction out of TV viewers. They could have just told the story and then built to the big climaxs. I fear what will happen if they do the battle of ice this year.

Hidden Text:

Ignore this edit into a accidental quote post!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

First complaint, MORE NAKED DUDES THAN WOMEN??? What the hell.

johndivney wrote:

Yea quota of tits has dried up while amount of male ass has gotten ridiculous. It's obv on purpose but it's bad form.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Hidden Text:

Hidden Text:

P much agree w/all of this. Esp the last part. & not even just what occurred in that last bit of e04, but how it was shot/edited together, just looked crappy..??

But I did enjoy it! I know it's hard to tell sometimes!

The future is shit.
Just like the past.
wink

Board footer