You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Looking forward to it. Won't be able to watch it til Monday night so Im staying away from the internet as of now!!

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Looking forward to it. Won't be able to watch it til Monday night so Im staying away from the internet as of now!!

It airs at 2:AM on Sunday nights on Sky Atlantic. Simulcast with the US.

johndivney wrote:
Hidden Text:

R.I.P. Jon Snow

& Stannis

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Hidden Text:

R.I.P. Jon Snow

& Stannis

Except you never see Stannis actually die and the other guy "always come back" tongue.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Hidden Text:

Snow's spirit went into his wolf. It will remain in the wolf until Melisandre brings back snow. Ignore the article about the actor who plays Snow not coming back. He has to say that.  I think Stannis is alive. Dany now has an army. When Snow comes back he will get a dragon. Him and Dany will save the world. Sam will come back too Bron will have big role next season. Cersei will crush Dorne and the High Sparrow. Little Finger disappeared the last few episodes.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Well that was intense!

Hidden Text:

Bit dissappointed with the Stannis story I expected a massive war for Winterfell, in the end it was none event but I suppose that was the point.

Did not see the Jon Snow death coming at all, I've always felt he and Dany were the two untouchables on the show. Especially after ep 8 which felt like it was indicating it would all come down to a face off between Jon and the Nights King who's a Stark as well. It wouldn't surprise me if he's not dead but then again it wouldn't surprise me if he was, the actor and producers all seem to be on the same page saying he's toast so we'll see.

One thing this show hasn't done much of yet is unexpected/triumphant returns. It loves a shock death but there's not been many shocking wwe style look who's back moments. Maybe they're saving one for Jon, maybe.

Also having now seen the whole season Im still not sure I see any point in killing Barristen Selmy off when they did other than perhaps to make SOH seem like a more real threat. Which I look forward to seeing Tyrion and Varys deal with 16 I'm glad that duo have been reunited.

Roll on season 6

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Hidden Text:

Snow's spirit went into his wolf. It will remain in the wolf until Melisandre brings back snow. Ignore the article about the actor who plays Snow not coming back. He has to say that.  I think Stannis is alive. Dany now has an army. When Snow comes back he will get a dragon. Him and Dany will save the world. Sam will come back too Bron will have big role next season. Cersei will crush Dorne and the High Sparrow. Little Finger disappeared the last few episodes.

Haha! Wishful thinking!

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Haha! Wishful thinking!

Wait you think there is a chance Jon is gone?

They actually whitewashed Cerseri abit morally in the show as well, at no point during AFFC do you feel sorry for her. She's the ultimate paranoid bitch, basically a mature up disney villain.

Hate what they've done with Dorne, shouldn't bothered.

...And I can't believe Olly a non book character has killed both Jon and Ygritte and had more screen time just standing in the background every episode staring at Jon than characters like Davos ect.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm thinking Jon will return in season 7 or late season 6. I'm with you on Olly. Wtf man. Dorne was so poorly done. Kinda seems they put it in just to put it in. That whole scene with Jamie and his Daughter was stupid. Why not just turn the boat around? Such a disappointing season.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think it's been confirmed that he is done for good...or so Ive been told

Board footer