You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Neemo wrote:

I think it's been confirmed that he is done for good...or so Ive been told

He has been spotted flying to Northern Ireland in the last few weeks and he has the Jon Snow hair back as well. Could just be back like Tywin this last season though just for filming a burial/burning or whatever.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Well I have my own theories for Jon Snow in the books...but i dunno about the show

He is my favorite character I hope he miraculously survives...but grrm is a jerk...lol

AtariLegend wrote:

He's photographed here non-stop. He'll be back by episode 1, he'll just be resurrected in a different way than he will be in the books.

You're crazy if you think he'd keep the hair and practically be living here for the past few months through pre-production for a funeral scene.

Any guesses on who got cast as Euron? It's still a mystery.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The theories I've heard and the way the series has set him up, Jon Snow will survive, especially if his body doesn't burn in the pyre.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Ian Mcshane, maybe?  It can't be Max Von Sydow as he is 89 years old.  I haven't read the novels so this will all be new for me.

AtariLegend wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Ian Mcshane, maybe?  It can't be Max Von Sydow as he is 89 years old.  I haven't read the novels so this will all be new for me.

Sydow is replacing the actor who played Bloodraven (The 3 Eyed Raven) for a few minutes at the end of season 4.

Mcshane isn't supposed to be involved too heavily involved in the season and he's too old to play Euron. I reckon he'll play Randyll Tarly, but it hasn't been said yet who he's playing.

AtariLegend wrote:

According to Watchers on The Wall a certain major character has finally been cast.

Source: http://watchersonthewall.com/sources-re … oy-harbour

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I haven't read the books so don't know much about the character, but I remember reading the forums and they discussed when he would be introduced since he was so interesting. Danish actor sounds nice too, they're usually good.

And McShane, I could watch that guy do anything. This is what they needed after the downer that was last season.

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I haven't read the books so don't know much about the character, but I remember reading the forums and they discussed when he would be introduced since he was so interesting. Danish actor sounds nice too, they're usually good.

And McShane, I could watch that guy do anything. This is what they needed after the downer that was last season.

Next season will probably be a disaster no matter who they cast. They've shown time and time again that they aren't that great at coming up with their own material (with the exception of the final 20 minutes of Hardhome).

It'll probably be all fan service, rapes and characters forgetting their own motivations.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm worried about next season too. Hoping Martin will be a little more hands on. He had nothing to do with last season. Almost like he washed his hands of it.

Board footer