You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

Ask the show writers. In fairness to TV Stannis his entire army was useless against Ramsay's "20 good men". The Stannis blackwashing was infuriating as a book reader.

Let's not talk about TV Dorne again sad.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Ask the show writers. In fairness to TV Stannis his entire army was useless against Ramsay's "20 good men". The Stannis blackwashing was infuriating as a book reader.

Let's not talk about TV Dorne again sad.

Dorne was such a major let down. Especially the sand snakes. So stupidly written.

AtariLegend wrote:

Was talking to someone about something then it just randomly popped into my head about why I'm really not an Olly fan.

It isn't the stupidity of the story telling, bad acting or the fact that it's a TV show invention ruining a great book moment. It's that Olly reminds me of Ashba. It's just too distracting or maybe I'm a little out of it at the minute.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just

Hidden Text:

read Jon Snow is indeed alive and a big motherfucking battle is going to go down at Winter fell... With a Giant involved.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Was talking to someone about something then it just randomly popped into my head about why I'm really not an Olly fan.

It isn't the stupidity of the story telling, bad acting or the fact that it's a TV show invention ruining a great book moment. It's that Olly reminds me of Ashba. It's just too distracting or maybe I'm a little out of it at the minute.

lol

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

So Jon gets pulled back out of the wolf and back into his own body?

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:
Hidden Text:

Just read Jon Snow is indeed alive and a big motherfucking battle is going to go down at Winter fell... With a Giant involved.

Maybe you should use spoiler tags.

Hidden Text:

...And yes there's a battle near the end of the season in episode 9. The big set-piece/expensive episode filled with the ultra violence you want.

AtariLegend wrote:

The official season 6 poster has just been released.

Hidden Text:

CUghf-tWsAQ5ftS.jpg

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
Hidden Text:

I reckon that photo could be of his body being burned, which we'll probably see in the series. I guess he'll be reincarnated as Jon Stark though.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Will backfire if

Hidden Text:

he

doesn't come back. Hopefully they are not that stupid. After season 5 I have my doubts about that though.

Hidden Text:

Season finale should be Dany landing in Westeros, no?

Tyrion's storyline could be very interesting, and I hope we see more of Littlefinger than we did last season.

How much is left of the books? Isn't the dude supposed to write like two more?

Board footer