You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

polluxlm wrote:

Much better ep than the first, but still no Littlefinger. Best character is getting neglected.
Last scene was well shot, good they got to it early. I didn't know about the Bolton stuff so that was a nice surprise. Dog thing was a bit over the top perhaps. Sansa was a waste of 5 minutes.
Jonathan Pryce character needs to die, now.

At this point they might as well cater to the fanbase and just focus on Jon, Dany, Kings Landing & Tyrion...4 threads to follow would work much better in the HBO format than the 10 or more they are currently trying to juggle

Agree a lot with this. Episodes end up being a patchwork of 4 or 5 different threads, some of them picked up from several shows ago, and with little relation to each other. Instead of a show it feels more like multiple mini shows.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I don't mind the high sparrow story cuz he is facilitating the potential downfall of Lannister power in the capital

High Sparrow, Faith Militant, Tommen, Maergery, Queen of Thorns, Knight of Flowers, Cersei, Jamie, Qyburn, the Mountain,  ... something will have to shake out of that mess

AtariLegend wrote:

All the plot threads are starting to converge with the other sections. It's just a little bit more obvious at the end of the book.

Their were a bunch of major plot holes, but I enjoyed it for what it is. The casuals are going to love the later half of the season, regardless of how they get there.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I am the storm brother, the first storm and the last storm 16 Great intro for him into the series.

R+L=J looks to be officially denied or confirmed next week with the Tower of Joy flashback.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Really enjoyed this ep, the strongest none 'finale' (ie ep 8/9/10) episode for some time. Looking forward to next week.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Tower of joy !!!!!

the_real_jessica

I KNEW IT

From Peter Dinklage's Facebook

How Can Tyrion Be A Targaryen? Dragon-Taming Moment Wasn’t The First Clue:

Game of Thrones fans for a long time now have a theory that Tyrion Lannister could actually be a Targaryen. This goes all the way back to the Mad King Aerys Targaryen and Tyrion’s mother Joanna Lannister. According to the books the Mad King liked Joanna and they spent a lot of time together there were even rumors that Joanna was his mistress. In the books Tyrion’s portrait and his traits are described as if he was more Targaryen than Lannister. And there is also Tywin Lannister who hates Tyrion and maybe not just be cause Joanna died giving birth to him but maybe he secretly suspected that Tyrion wasn’t his son as Tywin repeated this phrase from time to time “No son of mine”.
tyrion-lannister

And than there is the scene from Game of Thrones season 6 episode “Home” where Tyrion tells his story to chained dragons Viserion and Rhaegal of how he wanted a dragon when he was a boy and they listened to him. Tyrion being the only one besides Daenerys to communicate and calm down dragons. This adds a lot of spice for A+J=T theory and if you sum it all up it sounds really convincing but as always we’ll have to wait and see how this turns out so stay tuned in every Sunday night for further Game of Thrones season 6 episodes.

AtariLegend wrote:

This explains it pretty well, why it doesn't make sense as far as the books go for;

A+J=T

What I would like to know is, where in Benjen? tongue. No evidence for anything, people just assume he's dead!

the_real_jessica

Some fans think he deserted and took sea towards danaerys.

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Some fans think he deserted and took sea towards danaerys.

Daario = Benjen is a bit silly. That said their were crazy people that probably still believed in Euron = Daario until Sunday night.

Board footer