You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

What did you think was in that tower Smoking that Bloodraven stopped Bran from seeing? smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

What did you think was in that tower Smoking that Bloodraven stopped Bran from seeing? smile

His aunt with John Snow?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought the Rikon thing was weird too i like how Umber talked to Tastark and Ramsey

I actually liked it, it keeps Ramsey active and evil, and it brings back a good character. Keep building him up.

AtariLegend wrote:

They've already established Ramsay as evil. If the past few seasons including the Sansa thing last year wasn't enough... he killed his father and fed his step-mother and a new born baby to a pack of hounds last week.

If you really think bringing back Rickon/Osha for what's obviously coming next, just build up Ramsay, you're missing the point.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm not missing any point, dude, I liked the episode. That's all. I didn't have to endure Dorne or spend a lot of time with Dany, which, IMO, has been executed rather piss poorly, I'd rather spend that time in the North. Ramsey and Cersi are the best villains right now, they have interesting story arcs, they don't have to disappear for episodes. I'd rather follow them than the sandsnakes, that's for sure. Or the retread with the high sparrow.

Good grief.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Another good episode I thought, if next week is strong they've probably eclipsed season 5 already.

Kinda hoping for a more interesting demise to Olly and Ser Alliser but a generic hanging will do. Glad he didn't bottle it. Presumably this is leading to Jon marching on Winterfell with the Wildlings?

Good to see Brans storyline pick up some steam as well, it's only taken 5 seasons.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That Northern Lord who visited Ramsay was very cool. More Varys and Tyrion is good too, but still no LF?

Yeah, good episode, think it's the first one in a good while where I didn't hate or was bored out of my mind with any of the storylines.

A Private Eye wrote:

Good to see Brans storyline pick up some steam as well, it's only taken 5 seasons.

All too true. 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope the Umbers are playing Ramsey and still are loyal to the starks. The guys father was the one who got his hand bit by Robs wolf so I'm hoping they pull a twist but I doubt it with the way they are setting up Ramsey. Fake wolf head possibly?

If they are actually helping Ramsey. Only 3 wolves remain.

Decent episode.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I see your royal guards and raise u some sloths big_smile

https://youtu.be/y4rEsxbTFk8

Board footer